What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2011 - Peugeot RCZ HDi GT - Joske

A

Anonymous

Well done Joske on the track.(I was the Co-driver, the ugly one with the too small helmet) :lol: . Remember on june 30 meeting at Spa-Francorchamps. Already 32 rcz on track. Interested ? Watch the belgium/french rcz side :thumbup:

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
Last wednesday I placed the Ultra Racing lower brace on my RCZ

Crappy mobilephone pic:

It was not a straight forward fit. It looks like the brace was only designed for the THP engines.

To make it fit we had to modify the lower engine support and plastic protectionplate underneat the car.

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Is that just 4 bolts directly into "pre-drilled" holes?

Is it the same with the middle and rear braces?

Joske

Reaction score
:wave: :wave: No I'm not dead yet. :mrgreen:

Lost track of this forum a little due to busy at work, planning to build my own house...

RCZ is still my favorite toy.
What happened in the meantime:

- RCZ on Spa-Francorchamps.

- RCZ on Zandvoort

http://youtu.be/k48Jgqrs7Dc
http://youtu.be/cvU3lYms2X0

- Borrowed her to a good friend to get married in :eusa-shhh:

At 75 000km replaced the front brake pads. :D

No 83 024km on the clock. (not bad in less than 3 years)

I also bougth an old Peugeot Partner as workhorse for building my house. This is a 2-3 years plan. :oops:

Joske

Reaction score
I lost track of this forum a little. :-D

RCZ is still with me, and as we speak the clock is on 112 345 km. Next month she turns 4 years old.

In the meantime I started a new project called "home". I started to build my own house, with 50m² garage for the RCZ and 309 GTi16.

Joske

Reaction score
Summer! Time to change wheels, clean, clay, wax, ... care my Lady.

Now 117800 km on the counter.

I started with the wheels, cleaned the rims with Iron X, PCW WheelCleaner and protected with PCW WheelWax. (Wax applied with bare hands and cured for 4 hours) and then degreased the tires with Smartwax Multi Surface Degreaser and finished of with SmartWax Gel.

Cleaned the interiour with an all surface cleaner. Afterwards a universal Leather Conditioner from Belgom.

The exterior was washed with SmartWax Carwash, clayed with the green clay from Gloss-It (verry soft clay) and finished of with Smart Wax.
To finish of, a gave the windows a rub down with PCW Window cleaner.

Ready for a shiny summer. :cool: :cool:

Joske

Reaction score
Found a photo from last year at a trackday in Zolder (B).

:cool: :cool:

Next trackday is booked for June 26th at Zandvoort (NL). And then...

... I start building a house for my beloved RCZ, 309GTi16 and myself. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This is the plan:

:D :D :D

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Car still looking superb, and that new house isn't going to be too shabby either. :clap:

Photo record of the build would be interesting to see, especially the finished product. :eusa-think:

renegade79

Reaction score
a man of epic taste and as frank says I'm delighted to see you have your priorities straight - build the garage first and then design the house around that :D

Joske

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
a man of epic taste and as frank says I'm delighted to see you have your priorities straight - build the garage first and then design the house around that :D
frankvdb said:
Plenty room for the cars. You've got your priorities set right! :text-bravo:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It took me some time to convince my architect to go this way. And it helps that there is no "misses Joske", now I can build it my way. Who needs a men cave if he can build his whole house as a man cave. :dance: :dance: :eusa-shhh: :eusa-shhh:

DKZ5745 said:
Car still looking superb, and that new house isn't going to be too shabby either. :clap:

Photo record of the build would be interesting to see, especially the finished product. :eusa-think:

I'll post a photo now and then. Normally next month we start digging the hole and constructing the foundation and basement. In October, if all goes to plan, the timber frame will be delivered. :D

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi, 147 000 km and counting and still shining like new. :dance: