What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2011 - Peugeot RCZ HDi GT - Joske

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
Just paid my dealer a visit for an appointment for maintenance on the 206 before she switches owner.
When the technician walked in he wispered in my ear that I urgently needed to go to the workshop and guess who was there?? :dance:

She is in Tongeren, and probably she will spent a few days in the showroom because she's sooooooo beautiful. :clap:
Papers didn't arive yet, so I have to wait at least a week, maybe 2, but that's not as long as april 12th. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Re: Joske - Madame eRCeeZet

love the two tone white and blue

A

Anonymous

no def two tone at present but may change soon

A

Anonymous

Great 4 u Joske. I doubt if I had let the dealer get away with keeping it another week plus, but you got it earlier than expected, so I somehow understand your descision. Or maybe I don't. Whatever.
I get mine earlier than expected, now arriving at the dealer (if nothing goes wrong) week 15. That's 6 weeks early, so I'll take that. I still have 2 take me 'old' Alfa to wintersport so it rather suits me.

Enjoy asap Joske. I envy you.

A

Anonymous

Hi Joske
lucky you only a week i have to wait weeks & weeks for my pearl hope you will love it

A

Anonymous

She looks fab! Lucky. lucky you! Just a few days to go now!

Joske

Reaction score

Picked her up at the dealer today. :dance:

And 1 of the gifts as compensation for showing her this weekend during the launch of the 508.

The other gift is a book about 200 years Peugeot. :mrgreen: (In french :oops: )

A

Anonymous

You lucky thing I'm still waiting and waiting

Yes enjoy

Joske

Reaction score

:dance: :dance:

She drives so great. Can't stop smiling while cruisin'. :D :D :D The smaller steeringwheel makes it so much more fun to drive, in compare to the 'normal' one in the testcar. :thumbup:

By accident discovered that the audio stream from my cellphone works. :shock: I don't think I will use this function often, eat's battery on my phone, and choosing tracks, forwarding etc. must be done on the phone.

A

Anonymous

Joske,

What phone are you using? My iPhone 3GS A2DP streaming worked immediately I paired. I control everything from the steering wheel controls. Works flawlessly.

Joske

Reaction score

Yesterday I decided that the RCZ needed a special place in the parking lot at the office. Far far away from other cars, and in the line of sight from my desk. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

View from my desk: :cool:

:dance:

A

Anonymous

Are those calculations something to do with the precise location of your parking spot in distance from window edge to rear wheel of your car from your chair viewpoint? :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

You are a lucky guy Joske!
I have ordered the same colors and still waiting...
Can you also post some pics of the internal and especially the white leather seats?

It looks great!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the pics Joske. On the Dutch/Belgian-web I thought your RCZ was still wrapped in plastic. She looks very very nice indeed.
Great pics from your officewindow. Your collegues must envy you big time. And the licenceplate is so much better than the one I must accept on my car. Anyway, enjoy the fun.

A

Anonymous

hope you know how to open the cap