What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

*** 200 Belfast

A

Anonymous

P90James said:
LOL there are some advantages to being single after all.... my RCZ is just for me :D

Today was not a good day for the car tho... managed to bounce the front o/s alloy off the base of a parking barrier. Took a nice chunk out of the tyre and a 2" score on the rim itself. Just hoping the tyre hasn't suffered more than cosmetic damage :(

There's a guy who lives local and offers a mobile alloy repair, if you need his number I can drive by where his van normally sits and get it for you :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Oakville said:
2 difficulties here - firstly, couldn't get the 407 into the garage anyway (nor the 207, actually). So the new RCZ is sadly going to be ungaraged, which worries me a little.
Secondly, is the only remaining resident (5' 10") going to be able to get into the back?
My cars have all had to stay outside the garage as it's between two gable walls and is only suitable for a mini or a convertible with the roof down so that you can climb out! :lol: As for the back seat, I think your 5'10" person will have serious difficulties getting in and out. :crazy: Watch the autoexpress review on youtube and you'll see the presenter in the back :lol:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Oakville said:
2 difficulties here - firstly, couldn't get the 407 into the garage anyway (nor the 207, actually). So the new RCZ is sadly going to be ungaraged, which worries me a little.
Secondly, is the only remaining resident (5' 10") going to be able to get into the back?
My cars have all had to stay outside the garage as it's between two gable walls and is only suitable for a mini or a convertible with the roof down so that you can climb out! :lol: As for the back seat, I think your 5'10" person will have serious difficulties getting in and out. :crazy: Watch the autoexpress review on youtube and you'll see the presenter in the back :lol:

I'm 5'11'' and (just about) managed to get in the back of our local dealer's showroom car - it was a squeeze, and there wasn't much headroom, but I reckon it would be bearable for the occasional short journey.

A

Anonymous

Maf said:
I'm 5'11'' and (just about) managed to get in the back of our local dealer's showroom car - it was a squeeze, and there wasn't much headroom, but I reckon it would be bearable for the occasional short journey.
Hi Maf, good to know in case I'm asked to give anyone a lift. It would be a tad embarrassing to have to just leave them there and send out food parcels :oops:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Maf said:
Hi Maf, good to know in case I'm asked to give anyone a lift. It would be a tad embarrassing to have to just leave them there and send out food parcels :oops:

I looked at a TT before opting for the RCZ. I tried the same trick with that. I got in, but strictly speaking I can't claim I was sitting in it (I ended up laying across the bench).

Then, to add insult to injury, I didn't think I was going to be able to get out :oops: - thought my wife was going to have to buy the car to get me home :roll:

A

Anonymous

LOL have to say I bought the car strictly as a two seater... I wouldn't even expect my wee dog to put up with a back seat that small!!

A

Anonymous

Watch out over Craigantlet...it's slurry time. :crazy: I was nearly sick driving home this afternoon...the pong :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Watch out over Craigantlet...it's slurry time. :crazy: I was nearly sick driving home this afternoon...the pong :thumbdown:

Thanks for the heads up on this :thumbup: I'm just heading to Helens Bay, so I guess it'll be Holywood By-Pass :auto-car:
PS I see your wait is soon coming to an end :dance: - Bring on the "Mini Meet" :beer:

A

Anonymous

steviec said:
BangorRCZ said:

Thanks for the heads up on this :thumbup: I'm just heading to Helens Bay, so I guess it'll be Holywood By-Pass :auto-car:
PS I see your wait is soon coming to an end :dance: - Bring on the "Mini Meet" :beer:
Yeah, bypass for sure. I might have to get out of bed earlier :crazy: once my baby arrives so that I can use the main roads and avoid potential punctures on the B roads. Mini meet looming close :D