What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

*** 200 Belfast

A

Anonymous

Saw a beatiful black GT on the Belmont Road this afternoon Reg. No. ***200. Looking well :thumbup: Anyone on here :?:

A

Anonymous

I saw a lovely black one in the same area a few weeks ago but didn't get the reg, however today again coming off Craigantlet I saw a black mercedes with
RCZ 3 as its reg. Bet they'd want a small fortune for that plate!!!

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
I saw a lovely black one in the same area a few weeks ago but didn't get the reg, however today again coming off Craigantlet I saw a black mercedes with
RCZ 3 as its reg. Bet they'd want a small fortune for that plate!!!

That's uncanny, :crazy: would you believe I was sitting beside RCZ 3 today at the traffic lights at the Park Avenue Hotel thinking to myself how that plate would look so much better on my car :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

P90James said:
Hi mate, yep that was me :beer:

Excellent, looking good there P90, :thumbup: You would not have noticed me as I was not in the RCZ. :(

A

Anonymous

How long until you get yours mate?? lol mine is due a serious cleaning tomorrow!

A

Anonymous

P90James said:
How long until you get yours mate?? lol mine is due a serious cleaning tomorrow!

i already have mine, :dance: , got it about a month ago, opal white, GT, with grey/blue frission leather, 19" standard sortilege alloys and a vision pack. Very pleased with it, but she who must be obeyed has taken a shine to it and she's using it as her daily motor now :thumbdown: Still I get to clean it, fuel it, and drive at the weekend :D

A

Anonymous

Lol, I'm more than happy to let my other half clean and fuel it, and I might let him drive it sometimes too!

A

Anonymous

LOL there are some advantages to being single after all.... my RCZ is just for me :D

Today was not a good day for the car tho... managed to bounce the front o/s alloy off the base of a parking barrier. Took a nice chunk out of the tyre and a 2" score on the rim itself. Just hoping the tyre hasn't suffered more than cosmetic damage :(

A

Anonymous

OUCH :!: And I seem to recall a discussion not too long ago about lady drivers and their parking abilities!!! :lol: Also, MY car is just for MEEEEEE! :thumbup: :dance: Hope the damage is minimal :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

LOL you have me there... in my defense I was driving into the car park not actually parking at the time ;)

I think it's okay... one of my mates is a tyre fitter so will get his opinion tomorrow. Not too keen to be the first owner to fork out on a new tyre!!

Could definitely have been worse. I managed to drag the side of my 307cc over the remnants of a brick wall 2 weeks before trading it in (dangers of parking on waste ground). That was a lovely £500 kick in the unmentionables!

A

Anonymous

Ouch from me too. The first cut is the deepest, as they say. Bad luck. I'm hoping that driving a 407 (no sensors, and all four corners of the car invisible) has fine-tuned me into avoiding disasters with the RCZ. I wonder is it longer or lower than a 407?

A

Anonymous

It's lower and believe it or not a good bit wider... hence my misjudgement on the car park entrance!!

A

Anonymous

P90James said:
It's lower and believe it or not a good bit wider... hence my misjudgement on the car park entrance!!
Out of interest, have you parked through standard 8' gates? My garden gates are that measurement and I can safely negotiate my Hyundai through them but there's about 6" difference in the width of it and the RCZ so I think it will fit ok :eek: :crazy:

A

Anonymous

P90James said:
Which means I can ground it. If you've ever been in the RVH visitors' carpark the surface bears testimony to that. Also going on and off ferries, which we do a lot of. Does this mean I can't pack that capacious boot with wine when returning from France? We were there in July and didn't see a single RCZ.

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
P90James said:
Out of interest, have you parked through standard 8' gates? My garden gates are that measurement and I can safely negotiate my Hyundai through them but there's about 6" difference in the width of it and the RCZ so I think it will fit ok :eek: :crazy:

Nope... don't think i'd like to try either! My 407 barely fit into the garage width-wise (and not lengthwise at all), I think the RCZ has the opposite problem!

A

Anonymous

Oakville said:
P90James said:
Which means I can ground it. If you've ever been in the RVH visitors' carpark the surface bears testimony to that. Also going on and off ferries, which we do a lot of. Does this mean I can't pack that capacious boot with wine when returning from France? We were there in July and didn't see a single RCZ.

LOL I don't think you would want to pack it with wine anyways!! Apparently the floor of the boot heats up quite a bit due to where the exhaust sits, so the rear 'seats' might be a better place for stowage of foodstuffs!

A

Anonymous

Wot no wine? Useless. I must contact Peugeot immediately.

A

Anonymous

2 difficulties here - firstly, couldn't get the 407 into the garage anyway (nor the 207, actually). So the new RCZ is sadly going to be ungaraged, which worries me a little.
Secondly, is the only remaining resident (5' 10") going to be able to get into the back?

A

Anonymous

P90James said:
Wider? That'll fairly keep me on my toes. How much wider? (than a 407 I mean)?