What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

1,450 RCZs on the road

A

Anonymous

Hi I ordered mine in September and get it in January hopefully. It will be a relatively rare sight in Oz. I think we're getting 400 per year max of which they expect to sell 12 per year in Perth where I am. With a population here of 1.5 million that's not many RCZs on the road. The dealers here only have 4 demos between them and everyone i mention them to has never heard of an RCZ. Of course after I've shown them photos of it, they all want one!

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
Hi I ordered mine in September and get it in January hopefully. It will be a relatively rare sight in Oz. I think we're getting 400 per year max of which they expect to sell 12 per year in Perth where I am. With a population here of 1.5 million that's not many RCZs on the road. The dealers here only have 4 demos between them and everyone i mention them to has never heard of an RCZ. Of course after I've shown them photos of it, they all want one!
They're still rare here in Northern Ireland too so it attracts more attention. I see you're in Perth, 8 hours ahead, so you'll be toddling off to bed soon. 'Night-night! :thumbup: (PS, I'm at work and shouldn't be on the forum :oops: ).

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
aussiercz said:
They're still rare here in Northern Ireland too so it attracts more attention. I see you're in Perth, 8 hours ahead, so you'll be toddling off to bed soon. 'Night-night! :thumbup: (PS, I'm at work and shouldn't be on the forum :oops: ).

Naughty, naughty BangorRCZ. I know the feeling though. Once you get an obsession , it's difficult to think and behave rationally. Let's hope it's either not noticed or you're so important that you get away with it without recrimination.

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
BangorRCZ said:
(PS, I'm at work and shouldn't be on the forum :oops: ).

Naughty, naughty BangorRCZ. I know the feeling though. Once you get an obsession , it's difficult to think and behave rationally. Let's hope it's either not noticed or you're so important that you get away with it without recrimination.
Ha ha, I'm not THAT important (although I AM the only one doing my particular work) but as I'm in an office on my own hopefully I won't get caught unless the spies in the IT department decide to snoop randomly and catch me out!

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Ha ha, I'm not THAT important (although I AM the only one doing my particular work) but as I'm in an office on my own hopefully I won't get caught unless the spies in the IT department decide to snoop randomly and catch me out!

The spies in our IT department monitor our daily internet usage and anyone found to be using it for anything other than business use are disciplined. :thumbdown:

Funny thing is whenever you go into the IT department they are always on the internet. When I told them I was getting an RCZ they spent about four hours going through all of the different configurations and telephoning me to say which one they would have! :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Hart said:
BangorRCZ said:

The spies in our IT department monitor our daily internet usage and anyone found to be using it for anything other than business use are disciplined. :thumbdown:

Funny thing is whenever you go into the IT department they are always on the internet. When I told them I was getting an RCZ they spent about four hours going through all of the different configurations and telephoning me to say which one they would have! :crazy:
Yeah, and isn't that just so typical...one rule for them and another for us :thumbdown: .

A

Anonymous

Today I have been in the Richmond-Hill-Hotel in London,I saw a RCZ in the parking area from the hotel!

But, what a surprise, it has had an defective equipment, the steering wheel was on the wrong side ! :mrgreen:

doc

A

Anonymous

Crikey doc, I thought I'd be the first post on here today , but you beat me to it. Mind you I'm already at work & there's a frost out there & we have no heathing in our warehouse...............Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :shock: :sleeping-yellow:

As I went into my garage at 3am this morning to get in my car, I thought how much sweeter the moment would have been, if I was getting in my RCZ..........(even if it had 'defective equipment)' - I'm getting that desperate with the wait "JUST GIVE ME MY CAR"!!!! :crazy:

Good morning everyone. Enjoy your day & especially your RCZ's - all you lucky people who's wait is over. I'm not in the slightest bit jealous :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wave:

FGRob

Reaction score
Morning, always up this time in the morning, not looking forward to de-iceing the car though, we had -4 C yesterday took me 10 mins to get all the ice off - :helpme:

Rob

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
aussiercz said:
BangorRCZ said:
(PS, I'm at work and shouldn't be on the forum :oops: ).

Nothing worse than a snoopy IT person BangorRCZ. Throw them off the scent by claiming you're completing a PhD by correspondence and your thesis is on the existential impact on workplace productivity of the differential effects of personal internet usage by employees who should be otherwise engaged and their account interrogators.

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
Nothing worse than a snoopy IT person BangorRCZ. Throw them off the scent by claiming you're completing a PhD by correspondence and your thesis is on the existential impact on workplace productivity of the differential effects of personal internet usage by employees who should be otherwise engaged and their account interrogators.
Huh??? I would, if only I understood even a fraction of what you just said :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
aussiercz said:
Huh??? I would, if only I understood even a fraction of what you just said :lol: :lol: :lol:

In a nutshell, it means ...'give me a hard time and I'll breaka you legs'

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
BangorRCZ said:
aussiercz said:

In a nutshell, it means ...'give me a hard time and I'll breaka you legs'
:lol: I understand that lingo clear as a bell :lol:

A

Anonymous

pretty good when you think that 50% the number of buyers are registered users on here!

A

Anonymous

Does anyone have an update of how many on the road (in the UK?)

A

Anonymous

Apparantly my local Peugot dealer in Swansea has only sold 3 RCZ's since launch, and this dealer covers a far far wider area than just Swansea.
I've seen 1 in probably 5/6 months in this area. But in 5/6 weeks theres gonna be a white little stunner turning heads in Swansea.... :clap:

A

Anonymous

Still haven't seen a "real" one on the road either. Only seen one in a dealership (not even on the floor, it was out back getting buffed up for delivery).
Apparently the dealerships here, have no demo's for test drives.
All sales get allocated through head office only once they receive the Offer to Purchase.
Really starting to feel special :D
Of course my luck, the minute my baby arrives, every RCZ owner will move into my road and travel the same way to work!! :roll:
I've lived off all your stories of admiring glances and outright drooling over your cars on this site, and I'm going to feel very hard done by if I don't get my bit!! :p

A

Anonymous

i will drive down your street that may calm you down- mind you its an amber red one with quads-bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz