What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

1,450 RCZs on the road

A

Anonymous

PEUGEOT PRESS: Peugeot continues to increase its sales with gains in market share in September and overall sales up 12.7% year-to-date.

A strong September performance means Peugeot continues to out-perform the market year-to-date with increased sales of 12.7%, in a market up 7.8%. This growth has been achieved by strong demand, not only for the three new products launched this year; RCZ, 3008 and 5008, but also from the Peugeot 107 and Peugeot 207. Together both models account for 3.31% of total UK sales year-to-date. An especially strong performance from the Peugeot 107 resulted in it recording its best monthly performance and achieving 1.25% share of total sales year-to-date.

This success has been fuelled by Peugeot’s innovative Just Add FuelTM programme which enables customers to purchase a new car with the piece of mind of a single monthly payment, covering all their motoring costs.

The stunning Peugeot RCZ recorded it strongest sales performance in September with sales of 714 vehicles. A total of 1,450 vehicles have now been registered since its launch in June. The Peugeot 3008 also recorded another strong performance in September and over 10,000 vehicles have now been sold in the UK in 2010.

Peugeot’s strong LCV sales performance also continued in September with sales up 33% in a market up 23.5%. Year-to-date, Peugeot has now increased its LCV sales by 30%, in a market up 17.8%.

RCZ1

Reaction score
1,450 registered RCZs seem quite a high number and you wonder why you don't see many on the road but then you see that over 10,000 3008s have been sold this year and then you realise that its actually a miniscule amount. Personally, I think its great that the number is so low and great news for our residuals :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Remember this is a world wide figure :eek: ,I was told it was planned to make 2000 in 2010 and 4000 in 2011.
The UK market is the second largest market after France,so there will probably no more than 500 in uk, ANYONE GOT AN OFFICIAL FIGURE ?? ;)

A

Anonymous

Sorry but this is not a worldwide figure but a UK figure.Peugeot are planning to build 20000 units per year for worldwide distribution, with approx 2000 coming to the UK this year and then 4000 per year from 2011 onwards.Still very small numbers in the overall scheme of car sales here in the UK.

FGRob

Reaction score
There maybe 1450 on the road but I've still not seen one, other than at Silverstone, around where I live. :dance: :dance: :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Don't forget the number of dealer demo cars will count toward that registered total. So actual private registered owners would be considerably less than 1450

A

Anonymous

khatkar said:
Don't forget the number of dealer demo cars will count toward that registered total. So actual private registered owners would be considerably less than 1450

Yep , over 300 dealer cars plus peugeots own fleet too..

A

Anonymous

I have driven over 10,000 miles since I ordered mine in June.
Since then I have only seen one on the M1 going the oposite direction and later in the day, possibly the same one, going the other way.
WE ARE RARE.
Love it
:dance:

A

Anonymous

42 RCZs sold in July, 24 RCZs sold in August, I'd say not a real blockbuster here in Italy ;)

t110jim

Reaction score
having ust done 1700 miles in the last three weeks from Scotland to the MIdlands & Cotswolds only seen 2 others both parked in village of Broadway!! Are people using them or are the all sitting Getting polished in Garages

A

Anonymous

In the six looonnnngggg weeks since taking my first drive and placing my order I've only seen 3 on the roads. Hope they remain elusive and not as common as some others we know :D :eusa-shhh:

A

Anonymous

Saw my first "real" other RCZ this morning (ie not a dealer car)

A

Anonymous

Considering Nissan made 15,000 Jukes ready for launch (expected to be popular), it shows what a rarity the RCZ will be...which is good for us lot...in terms of residuals and head turning.

A

Anonymous

Unfortunatley i have seen another one HE LIVES IN MY STREET with almost same spec as mine. and mines not arrived yet

A

Anonymous

jamesgx05 said:
Unfortunatley i have seen another one HE LIVES IN MY STREET with almost same spec as mine. and mines not arrived yet
Bummer!!! :thumbdown: You'll just have to move. :lol: ;)

A

Anonymous

Someone where I work has one the same spec and colour as mine :roll:

As I've only managed to drive mine once to work before it had to go back to the dealer, I just have to look at the one in the carpark to remind myself what it looks like and how much its costing me a week financially NOT to have mine :cry:

RCZ1

Reaction score
gemini said:
Someone where I work has one the same spec and colour as mine :roll:

As I've only managed to drive mine once to work before it had to go back to the dealer, I just have to look at the one in the carpark to remind myself what it looks like and how much its costing me a week financially NOT to have mine :cry:

Why has it had to go back to the dealer?

A

Anonymous

Have just ordered my RCZ; I've also seen one parked up a couple of streets away too. That's the only one I've seen tho!