What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Zunsport Mesh Grille Set (Phase I RCZ's ONLY) - Group Buy

A

Anonymous

Re: Zunsport Mesh Grille Set (Phase I RCZ's ONLY) - Group Bu

The mk2 is so nice, what could you possibly want to change?

RCZ1

Reaction score

wrapper said:
Would like to apologise to rcz performannce as steve does a great job here with addressing the non availability of some accesories that PUG missed out on.More fool them i say.The prob is i think is availability of stuff and other things for the mk1
and its time is gone now. Much better to include stuff that is a nice change to the mk2, before that also goes.

The Mk I is always going to be around so it may be best to get over that and move on.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

wrapper said:
Would like to apologise to rcz performannce as steve does a great job here with addressing the non availability of some accesories that PUG missed out on.More fool them i say.The prob is i think is availability of stuff and other things for the mk1
and its time is gone now. Much better to include stuff that is a nice change to the mk2, before that also goes.

No apologies needed.

With the only difference between the Phase I and Phase II RCZ's is the front bumper which includes the headlights, everything else we sell fits any year and Phase RCZ. If it is specific to the Phase I we shall make note of it, but this is limited to grilles and spoilers only. The other change is the elimination of fog lights on the Phase II.

Unfortunately there is not much at all for Phase II front bumpers, no grilles, no spoilers, etc. But if we find anything and it is good quality, as that is all we sell, then we shall add it to our shop. Remember we announce all new products on our Facebook page, so we suggest you are following us there.

A

Anonymous

All right, you can put me on the list also.

Matthias - Black - Sweden

A

Anonymous

wrapper said:

My mk1 is still VERY much in her prime and will be for some time to come, i actually prefer it to the mk2 that the thing about being idividual. :D

i really wish i could participate in the group buy but as i have a house to pay for soon i just cant justify it (after just having the wheels re-done) :(

A

Anonymous

dand87 said:
The mk2 is so nice, what could you possibly want to change?
Yes i agree with you on that one.Do you have a mk2 yourself? That pic you have isnt conclusive.If not,are you thinking of upgrading?

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

Buy List:

1. Vadim - Black - Ukraine
2. Matthias - Black - Sweden

Thanks for participating in this Group Buy. We shall be in contact with you via PM with the ordering process at the end of the Group Buy - 8th August 2014.

Thanks

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

Group buy ends soon, tomorrow at midnight, so if you are wanting to get in on this deal please add your name to the list ASAP.

For those of you on the list already, we shall contact you shortly after the group buy with details on next steps.

Note: we will be having another Zunsport Exhaust System Group Buy soon, so stay tuned for that!

A

Anonymous

Guys,

I have a second hand Black Zunn Sport grill to fit the MK1 RCZ? £90 roughly and thats posted anywhere in the uk. PM mw for more details.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

The Group Buy is over.

For those of you that have your name on the list, you will receive a message from us with next steps.

Thank you all for your orders.

A

Anonymous

Hi my name is Rebecca Garcia I am wanting to purchase 1 set of the black mesh grille. Thanks

DKZ5745

Reaction score

boppa said:
Hi my name is Rebecca Garcia I am wanting to purchase 1 set of the black mesh grille. Thanks

I think if you look at the date of the post saying the group buy is closed, you will realise you have missed it by some time :eusa-think:

I would look on RCZPerformances website for the item you require.

Abzynthe

Reaction score

I think it could look quite good to make one for the mk2.

DKZ5745

Reaction score

I agree. The black pack I have makes a difference, so I think that sort of grill would really suit the front end.