What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Zunsport Exhaust System (RCZ) - Group Buy

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
As promised we are organizing a Group Buy for the Zunsport Exhaust System.

Here are the details of the Group Buy:

- The discount is 15% off Zunsport's Price:
Was £384.39
Now £326.73
- Price includes VAT
- Shipping is FREE within the UK and is Next Day Delivery
- Shipping to other countries will require additional costs to the buyer - (we will list the cost for your country if you let us know you are interested by posting on this thread)
- Minimum Order to get the discount from Zunsport is 10 sets of their Zunsport Exhaust Systems for any engine type (for the RCZ ONLY)
- Shipping to countries within the EU ONLY
- Offer ends 31 March 2014*

If you are wanting to buy a Zunsport Exhaust System through this Group Buy please let us know by posting on here with the following information:

Name
Engine Type
Quantity

We will then contact each user with instructions on how to process their order at the discount rate.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

* offer time frame may change

Remember we sell the Zunsport Exhaust System for anyone wanting to buy outside of the Group Buy:

http://shop.rczperformance.com/product.sc?productId=26&categoryId=9

A

Anonymous

crikey. 10 units to get £19 off your existing shop price? they don't seem to keen to to sell them!

Dave.

A

Anonymous

diggerd said:
crikey. 10 units to get £19 off your existing shop price? they don't seem to keen to to sell them!

Dave.
I haven't checked Steve's site for price, but have you added VAT to Steve's price and included P&P?

A

Anonymous

Just shows how competitive Steve's prices are..
anyway.
Dave Smith(diggerd)
163HDI sport
1no.

thanks

A

Anonymous

I've decided I'm going to go for the Zunsport for the time being, too good to miss at that price, can't justify £700+ on the Ruffer at the moment, but I NEED quad-pipes!... I'll upgrade to a full Ruffer system at a later date... (perhaps once it's out of warranty in a year or so)

+1 Zunsport for me please:

Mark Ashton
1.6 200 GT
x1

A

Anonymous

Just want to say to anyone who's borderline getting these quad pipes , DO IT . For I can honestly say that since I've put mine on 2 weeks ago that OMG pretty much every1 seeing my car for the first time have commented on the pipes with "wows" , and "that looks mean as" , "I love the back end with them pipes" etc etc .They have turned a beautiful car into a beautiful car with purpose + not to mention the symmetry. Just my two pence worth ;0)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
4042alexander said:
I´m interested, but I am from germany :(

We have checked with Zunsport and they will offer the same discount on the exhaust system for people outside of the UK, but will add an additional cost to your purchase for shipping.

For Germany that cost will be an additional £35.00

So you can put your name on the list as we are now taking orders for shipping anywhere within the EU for the exhaust.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
So far we have:

diggerd (Dave Smith) - 163HDi - x1
mistral_blue (Mark Ashton) - THP200 - x1

So we need 8 more confirmed by the end of the month!

A

Anonymous

Would it be possible to add anything else to the order, so it would come down here as one big pack? Because id like the ruffer rear valance as well if possible

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Fendorian said:
Would it be possible to add anything else to the order, so it would come down here as one big pack? Because id like the ruffer rear valance as well if possible

Unfortunately not with this group buy as I am coordinating this with Zunsport directly to get the best price possible for you, so everything ships from them. We can arrange to have the Ruffer Rear Valance shipped separately:

http://shop.rczperformance.com/product.sc?productId=80&categoryId=28

A

Anonymous

Well lets start whit the exhaust, :D

sascha vanroy
Belgium
2.0 163hdi
x1

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
So far we have:

diggerd (Dave Smith) - United Kingdom - 163HDi - x1
mistral_blue (Mark Ashton) - United Kingdom - THP200 - x1
Fendorian (Sascha Vanroy) - Belgium - 163HDi - x1

So we need 7 more confirmed by the end of the month (unless I am able to do something for those of you that do request a system)!

A

Anonymous

Am I correct in assuming that the exhaust doesn't have any performance related properties - just aesthetic / symmetry.
They do look so good and I am tempted.

A

Anonymous

O Lusitanian said:
Am I correct in assuming that the exhaust doesn't have any performance related properties - just aesthetic / symmetry.
They do look so good and I am tempted.
This is correct. The zunsport quads are purley aesthetic/ symmetry and do look incredibly good once fitted.

A

Anonymous

As above. It's the perfect way to finish your RCZ and add the symmetry that mirrors the double bubble roof.

A

Anonymous

I'm in !
Please add my name to the list, but I do need to know the price for shipping to Portugal.
I will also need to know the weight of the package should I decide to carry them back as part
of my 20kg allowance.
What is the expected delivery date ?