What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Zunsport Exhaust and Mesh Grilles

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
RCZ Performance has been able to have Zunsport generate a discount code specifically for their RCZ Exhaust Conversions and RCZ Grille Sets. This discount can be used by anyone but ONLY on the items mentioned in this posting.

So what is the Discount? 30%

What do you need to do? Purchase direct from Zunsport's website and apply the following Discount Code to your order = RZ013018

What is available from Zunsport for the RCZ?

- Exhaust Conversions for THP156, THP200, and HDi (any year and model that came with tips on the left-side only): This is a functional quad-tip conversion that connects direct to the factory muffler. Not to difficult to install and comes with instructions and all hardware needed.
- Front Grille Set for Phase I/Pre-Facelift 2010-2012 RCZ's. This replaces the strips with a mesh of either Black or Silver.

Not heard of Zunsport or why they have these for the RCZ?

Zunsport has been making mesh grilles for cars for a few years now and the range is vast. In the early production of the RCZ there was a Feline Package option available for it, and this included a mesh grille and quad-tips. Peugeot installed these on request when the new buyer purchased this package. These items were actually manufactured by Zunsport for Peugeot, but it wasn't until Peugeot stopped offering this package (basically when the facelift came out) that Zunsport was able to sell direct to the consumer.

Here is the link to Zunsport and the link for when you search for RCZ on their website (The discount code will work with any of the exhausts but only with the Grille Set and not the Upper or Lower grilles that are sold individually).

Prices are on the website (Pre-discount. 20% Discount will be applied during check-out).

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me here or via email: [email protected]

https://www.zunsport.com/
https://www.zunsport.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=RCZ

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Advice eh, So, how do I persuade my wife that quads are a good idea :D :eusa-whistle: