What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Your RCZ head turning moments!

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, i have my mercury grey rcz being delivered on the first week on october and cannot wait for it! One of the tings i am looking forwards to is seeing peoples reaction when they see the car for the first time. I have heard some people saying how they have come back to their car in a car park to find people admiring it!
I would love to hear your stories on how you have turned heads with the car and/or an experience you have had since owning an rcz!
look forwards to your stories!
haddow2004

A

Anonymous

I think most people will look and try and work out what it is - I know lots of people who havent even heard of an RCZ let alone know what they look like.

A

Anonymous

Hi Goldbadger, The amount of attention you get when driving is amazing loads of people turn around to have a second look and then you park it up you'll have them coming up to you asking questions about it and I've caught lots of people looking through the windows I'm loving all the attention :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hey Matt, Not had much chance to drive mine - the wife has been hogging it all week :( She said the car is getting lots of attention.

A

Anonymous

my wife has had this every time she goes out. People seem to talk directly to you about it as well, how fast, how much etc. I've never had that with any other car and I've had porsches and BMw's previously :beer:

A

Anonymous

A bloke in a white van shouted out of his window "what kind of Peugeot is that mate" while stationary at lights. He said he would go and look it up on the internet, lol.

A

Anonymous

haha! quality! i was talking to a client at work when an rcz just happened to slowly cruise round the corner in all its glory then speed off down the road. my client said "coh that was nice! they look similar to an audi r8 at a glance" i replied with "they are lovely to drive, i have ordered one and pick it up soon", the response i got was " really...wow...you must be doing well for yourself, that is one of the best looking cars i have seen in ages and its only the first one i have seen!"
Just confirms the car is georgeous and is still rare to see.
(oh his suprise was also the fact im a young looking 22 year old). :lol:

the rcz was black and driving in shepards bush.