What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

YOUR HELP WITH A FEW QUESTIONS IF I MAY!

HARWOOD

Reaction score
Hello all lucky RCZ owners.

Having only just picked up my stunning GT THP200 in beautiful Pearl White, I would very much appreciate your help with the following questions:-

1) Is the phone system only accessible via the stork with voice commands not being available as I do not have the connect media pack?
2) When selecting the Auto heating, does the A/C button also light up - cannot be controlled seperately?
3) Is there a gear change recomendation arrow/number on the display?
4) Is there a low tyre pressure indicator on the display?
5) Is there a light on the ignition column as I am finding it hard to insert the key during the night?

I have read the manual several times but I am struggling to clarify the above points.
Thanks for your time and help it will be very much appreciated.

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Im still learning..only had mine since last Thursday but here goes :)

1) if you have NG4 then I can select Phone via Address book or by pressing the call button (for a list of recently dialled numbers)
2) select Auto and AC and just dial in your temperature and it does the rest
3) eh..not seen that yet ??
4) press the button by the tacho (with 000 on it ) and it does a self check diagnostics including tyres...keep it pressed for 2 secs and it resets the trip
5) No there isnt

Must admit I keep referring to the manual..took me ages to work out how to reset the journey computer

HARWOOD

Reaction score
Thanks for you help Adrian.

Having previously owned a Fiat Grande Punto with BLUE AND ME, I do however somewhat miss being able to make phone calls etc using voice commands!!

The RCZ is a stunner and I hope your enjoying the experience as much as me?

Cheers.

RCZ1

Reaction score
There is a gear change indicator arrow on the display.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your RCZ :thumbup:

HARWOOD

Reaction score
Thanks RCZ1.

I have looked time and time again and cannot find it!!
I know that i'm getting old but my eye sight is pretty good.
HELP.

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

the gear change appears when the small display screen is blank not with the mpg etc on it

RCZ1

Reaction score
My gear change indicator appears on all 3 screens. Certainly on screens 1 & 2. Don't usually show screen 3 but I'm sure I've seen it there too. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
My gear change indicator appears on all 3 screens. Certainly on screens 1 & 2. Don't usually show screen 3 but I'm sure I've seen it there too. :thumbup:
:eusa-think: Yep - same for me. Occasionally it doesn't tell me about the gear change, either that or my gear changing is too efficient!!!

A

Anonymous

zoros said:
HARWOOD said:
Thanks RCZ1.

I have looked time and time again and cannot find it!!
I know that i'm getting old but my eye sight is pretty good.
HELP.

Cheers.

I think that the gear switch indicator is not available in the 200hp version... Instead, you get the digital speed meter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn9N0jLN4Eo

I've got to say - would rather have the display you get with the 156bhp... I think the gear change indicator is cool!

A

Anonymous

HARWOOD said:
Hello all lucky RCZ owners.

Having only just picked up my stunning GT THP200 in beautiful Pearl White, I would very much appreciate your help with the following questions:-

1) Is the phone system only accessible via the stork with voice commands not being available as I do not have the connect media pack?
2) When selecting the Auto heating, does the A/C button also light up - cannot be controlled seperately?
3) Is there a gear change recomendation arrow/number on the display?
4) Is there a low tyre pressure indicator on the display?
5) Is there a light on the ignition column as I am finding it hard to insert the key during the night?

I have read the manual several times but I am struggling to clarify the above points.
Thanks for your time and help it will be very much appreciated.

Cheers.
Congrats on taking possession of your lovely car. Here goes for what I can tell you:
1) I don't have the media pack but the phone system is very easy to access via the stork on the standard set.
2) Yes, A/C automatically comes on when selecting the Auto setting - a bit naughty if you don't always want to run the A/C.
3) Can't answer if the 200bhp is different to the display I get but I quite like the wee indicator display.
4) This is an extra option with the Vision pack for 156'ers so I don't know about the 200.
5) NO! One of my very few complaints about the RCZ as I too find it difficult to locate the ignition even though there is plenty of courtesy lighting for other areas. A major oversight from Peugeot!

Enjoy :thumbup:

HARWOOD

Reaction score
Thanks to all for your contributions. You have all been very helpfull.

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Quite interesting to note that the display is different on the 200GT to the 156GT, why is it different ?
I would of thought that an instrument display would be the same if both the models are exact, the bhp should not make a difference.

A

Anonymous

Yes I to am surprised at the lack of ignition light.............I thought mine had one that didnt work because there is a small hole in the surround which looks like it might be a light - however reading the f manual clarifies that there isnt one....................BOO!