What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

YOUR beauties!!!

A

Anonymous

Opal white said:
The sun was shining, my car was gleaming so why not . . . . . :dance:

Taken just outside Newton-under-Roseberry, North Yorks (Roseberry topping in the background)
Wow! Amazing!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

RCZ1

Reaction score
Opal white said:
The sun was shining, my car was gleaming so why not . . . . . :dance:

Taken just outside Newton-under-Roseberry, North Yorks (Roseberry topping in the background)

This is another of my favourite locations. I've had many a lovely walk up Roseberry Topping and captured some lovely landscape shots. To have a beautiful RCZ in the shot just enhances the scenery even more. Great shot :)

Are you interested in attending our Yorkshire Meet in May? See the Meets section of the forum.

A

Anonymous

Hey everyone.....

Lovely shots so far - but, there must be loads more of you out there with pictures of your RCZ'ds? :thumbup:

I am hoping to get the album created on the RCZ facebook page and will obviously link it here too. Just as a matter of interest - do you all have a FB account OR would you also like me to create a Flickr account too so that I can publish the album there as well?

I'm hoping that as many of you as possible will get me your images so that we have a fab collection of everyone's RCZ - as the 'family album'.....

Thanks to those who've posted thus far....

Cheers
Liz ;-)

A

Anonymous

This is my favourite shot It wasn't the favourite in the monthly competition but still my best shot I think.

Rue1

Reaction score
Here is "Arsey" from Melbourne Australia...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361238262.889506.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361238262.889506.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 4,295
A

Anonymous

Did u just fall in love with the colour of those doors and thought..................... Why not :wtf: :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Did u just fall in love with the colour of those doors and thought..................... Why not :wtf: :eusa-think:

haha, no.

I find yellow along with green beautiful colors.
I like my car individually and have therefore yellow gewrapd.
these doors, I happen to have in my city and therefore this picture.
I think it's a perfect picture.

A

Anonymous

Damnfoolman said:
Dave from Eastbourne!

I'll keep my eye out whenever I venture down, have a couple of friends in Eastbourne

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Damnfoolman said:
Dave from Eastbourne!

Wow. Is that photoshopped or au natural? Either way it looks awesome and well worth entering into the monthly comp.

A

Anonymous

This one was straight from the camera. Can fool about with it in Snapseed if you like 'tho

D

Opal white

Reaction score
A little bit of time on my hands tonight so I thought I would post a couple more of my beauty from Sunday afternoon.

A

Anonymous

Damnfoolman said:
This one was straight from the camera. Can fool about with it in Snapseed if you like 'tho

D
No insult intended. I wouldn't know a photoshopped picture if it hit me on the nose. I just love your photograph :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Damnfoolman said:

D
No insult intended. I wouldn't know a photoshopped picture if it hit me on the nose. I just love your photograph :thumbup:

Oh sir, no please don't think I thought it was any kind of slur!

I think good photoshop work is a talent all by itself. Way beyond my ken.

I'm just glad the photo is pleasing to your eye. :beer:

D

A

Anonymous

Caroline - Bracknell, Berkshire
Here's my beauty.................

Attachments

• K333CJL6.JPG
    K333CJL6.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 4,223