What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

You seen this for your ST Jassy

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
A liked that very much JWT.....Quality :lol: hey rizz as you know, i tried to get a Audi before the St, so now i am being told by my son he can shift me into a S3 with a few options with the MANDATORY manual gearbox next summer for the same monthly payments,its nowt to do with not liking the St3 mate its a great car, i get 32 mpg in all types of driving and its got more gadgets than i care to remember....but i want a Audi S3 in estoril blue simples...its a bucket list car for Jassy :lol:

That black ST2 looks mean&moody in that photo :cool: :cool:

What about you Matt :eusa-think: you better get yerself into that DSG GTI, before Jen want to become all maternal :lol: :thumbup:

Did you lease the ST? I thought you said you bought it with Ford friends and family?
If you did buy you'll lose heaps on it after 1 and a bit years?

A

Anonymous

mikeyv60 said:
jassyo06 said:
A liked that very much JWT.....Quality :lol: hey rizz as you know, i tried to get a Audi before the St, so now i am being told by my son he can shift me into a S3 with a few options with the MANDATORY manual gearbox next summer for the same monthly payments,its nowt to do with not liking the St3 mate its a great car, i get 32 mpg in all types of driving and its got more gadgets than i care to remember....but i want a Audi S3 in estoril blue simples...its a bucket list car for Jassy :lol:

What about you Matt :eusa-think: you better get yerself into that DSG GTI, before Jen want to become all maternal :lol: :thumbup:

Did you lease the ST? I thought you said you bought it with Ford friends and family?
It you did buy you'll lose heaps on it after 1 and a bit years?

Guessing that it may have been purchased via the Friends and Family scheme with borrowed funding, hence the repayment comment.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
mikeyv60 said:
jassyo06 said:

It you did buy you'll lose heaps on it after 1 and a bit years?

Guessing that it may have been purchased via the Friends and Family scheme with borrowed funding, hence the repayment comment.
Will still lose heaps tho a year old trades for about £18-£19k and he said he got £2k off of it new. Biggest loss is in the first year.
If it was leased you would incur a huge early termination fee.
The problem with Audi's they dont come with much and you have to add all the little extras like heated/folded mirrors, parking sensors which really bump the price up. Things like this should be standard.

A

Anonymous

I did indeed buy the St and yeah l will be happy to £19 k for it which is a loss of £7000.l can get jus £21,000 just now for it