What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

You seen this for your ST Jassy

A

Anonymous

There's a guy on DW who recently fitted the US grille to his ST2. What do you think Jassy? I like it!

A

Anonymous

Yeah it's a improvement mate but l am not going to modify the St as l hope to be driving something with 4 circles on it come summer

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Yeah it's a improvement mate but l am not going to modify the St as l hope to be driving something with 4 circles on it come summer

You're going to look so classy.

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:

Really?! Already?! Why?!

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
jassyo06 said:

You're going to look so classy.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

A liked that very much JWT.....Quality :lol: hey rizz as you know, i tried to get a Audi before the St, so now i am being told by my son he can shift me into a S3 with a few options with the MANDATORY manual gearbox next summer for the same monthly payments,its nowt to do with not liking the St3 mate its a great car, i get 32 mpg in all types of driving and its got more gadgets than i care to remember....but i want a Audi S3 in estoril blue simples...its a bucket list car for Jassy :lol:

That black ST2 looks mean&moody in that photo :cool: :cool:

What about you Matt :eusa-think: you better get yerself into that DSG GTI, before Jen want to become all maternal :lol: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

You would, mate!

The flared wheel arches (I think that's what they are) look hideous!

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
You would, mate!

The flared wheel arches (I think that's what they are) look hideous!

LOL, you would then totally appreciate this video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv157ZIInUk[/youtube]

Abzynthe

Reaction score
JWT said:
You would, mate!

Is that an insult? :eusa-think:
I appreciate wormanship. It doesnt look bodged and it looks a bit like the original focus RS.

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
JWT said:
You would, mate!

Is that an insult? :eusa-think:
I appreciate wormanship. It doesnt look bodged and it looks a bit like the original focus RS.

Nah, dont think it was an insult, we just all know you like modding and modded cars. Different strokes :greetings-wavingblue: I prefer the OEM+ look.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I guess so lol. Im a bit stressed, so I must be reading things in a stressed out way.

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
I guess so lol. Im a bit stressed, so I must be reading things in a stressed out way.
Stress is for bridges Abz chill

As for the ST it's a bit butchered and from the rear it looks even worse l love the colour though

A

Anonymous

It wasn't meant in any way as an insult Abz. As Max said, it was merely an allusion to your penchant for modding :p

A

Anonymous

This car was pimped for a US car show about 18 months ago by tasteless minded yanks, Yeah the grill is better looking on the US focus just because of the size of their registration plates thats the reason why its different.

The 2014 focus will a have Front Facelift much the same as the rcz did,so it should fix the fugly front :thumbup: