What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Yorkshire RCZ's.

Reaction score
Well just got back from sunny Yorkshire & spotted a few RCZ's, spotted two in Saltburn by the sea a beautiful black one going through the town A15 DSK than we were heading back to the car park & spotted a lovey mk2 white one RS10 RSP, but the best one for me was the Dolphin Blue that was parked up at Danby, I don't know who was shocked me or the guy lol seeing two the same colour in a very quite little village, we did both acknowledge each other, than a nice black one was coming towards us as we were going to Whitby. Actually the best one was seeing the gorgeous Moroccan red one of our very own RCZ1 :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Lol how is it I never see any when I'm up there - apart from a dolphin blue with the Reg that starts RCZ ;)

I trust you got back home safely and all is well :)

Reaction score
Lol back home now thank's car's looking a bit grubby so shall be up in the morning bathing her, holiday went to quick now back to all the worries & stresses that life throws at us :(