What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Yorkshire Modified Car Show

Suejay43

Reaction score
Today I attended the Yorkshire Modified Car Show at Scampston Hall, Malton. The Verminator greeted my partner Barry and I with his usual enthusiasm and warmth. The turnout for the RCZ UK Club Stand was well attended by lovely friendly people. Barry and I made a long weekend incorporating this show so we didn’t have to rush to get here or rush back home. The Pit Stop ladies as before ensured we had enough to eat and drink. Such lovely ladies💕The day was long but there was so much to see, stalls selling such a variety of merchandise for the car and plenty of food trunk’s tempting you. Thank you Verminator for your encouragement not that Barr and I needed much because we enjoy being part of the group and can’t wait for the next event. To all the other members of the group thank you for always making us feel welcome, I wasn’t well today and you kept checking in on me. See you all soon. Sue & BarryIMG_3189.jpeg

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Great day with some surprises along the way and a fantastic group of RCZers that attend the RCZ UK Facebook group at Scampton hall....
Next big meet isy at pug fest 16th July hope to see some new faces as well as old..
Here's a few photos from today.. IMG-20230618-WA0010.jpgDSC_0080.JPGDSC_0079.JPGDSC_0074.JPGDSC_0072.JPGDSC_0071.JPGIMG-20230618-WA0005.jpgIMG-20230618-WA0012.jpgtill next time..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Karen n Co

Attachments

• IMG-20230618-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20230618-WA0011.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3