What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Yorkshire Meet 2013 - Saturday 4th May - details updated

Which date(s) are best for you?

• Saturday 4th May (May Day Bank Holiday weekend)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday 11th May

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Saturday 18th May

• Saturday 25th May (Whit Bank Holiday weekend)

• Any date

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

RCZ1

Reaction score
Update : Details Confirmed As
Date -Saturday 4th May (May Day Bank Holiday weekend)

Meet Time - 2.00pm- 2.30pm

Location - The Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge, North Yorkshire Moors
http://lionblakey.co.uk

Proposed schedule
Meet and greet at Lion Inn car park
Drive over the Moor in convoy (route to be confirmed)
Stop somewhere for a photo shoot (of cars)
Head back to the Lion Inn at Blakey Ridge for late lunch/early dinner at 4.30pm

Rooms are available at the Lion Inn and at very reasonable rates (Unfortunately rooms are now fully booked)

A few members are staying on Saturday night - here - http://www.moorsinn.co.uk/

The Yorkshire Meet in September 2012 was such a success. Let's make this even bigger and better than last year :dance:

This is open to everyone, whether you live in Yorkshire or not (but it will be held in Yorkshire). If you are interested, put your name on the list.

Attendees list:
1. RCZ1 + 1 confirmed - (hopefully) Moroccan Red
2. Chuzzbutt + 1 confirmed - Amber Red
3. 0058RON + 1 confirmed - Pearl White
4. Donna confirmed - Amber Red
5. Bownib confirmed - Nera Black
6. Gadgetpuk - Opal White
7 Opal White - Opal White
8. Jassy + 1 confirmed - Opal White
9. daniellbee confirmed - Pearl White
10. Mrizzle (confirmed - maybe +1 - to be confirmed) - Dolphin Blue
11. hanswuk + 1 confirmed - Dolphin Blue

A

Anonymous

Re: Yorkshire Meet 2013

No preference of date, I'll make sure I'm there. Bit of a mission for the day but definitely worth doing. Need to use the cheap digital camera I've just got :smile:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Well seeing as the Yorkshire Meet in September 2012 was such a success, I thought it was a time to start arranging another. Let's make this even bigger and better than last year :dance:

I was thinking maybe May time, as the weather will hopefully have picked up by then.

I've put a poll up with a selection of dates. I've gone for Saturday dates as Sunday's are not good for me, I hope you don't mind?

You can select up to 3 options.

Would you want to do the same pub and location again or try somewhere else? Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

This is open to everyone, whether you live in Yorkshire or not (but it will be held in Yorkshire). If you are interested, put your name on the list.

1. RCZ1
2. OO58RON

RCZ1

Reaction score

Good on yer young man :thumbup:

It would be good to meet you at long last :beer:

A

Anonymous

There are only two things that will prevent my attendance is my premature death or my brother-in-laws birthday party coinciding with the chosen date. At the moment I don't know what date they are going for.

RCZ1

Reaction score

Ron, hopefully the dates won't coincide and being a young 'un, I'm sure you've got lots of years left yet :)

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
There are only two things that will prevent my attendance is my premature death or my brother-in-laws birthday party coinciding with the chosen date. At the moment I don't know what date they are going for.

Ron you heard of Prozac :( :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I can't imagine my Steve would want to come but I'd really like to come. Long drive on my tod...might see if a pal will join me :)

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
I can't imagine my Steve would want to come but I'd really like to come. Long drive on my tod...might see if a pal will join me :)

Come on Donna, we can be the segregated 2 "GINGERS" :lol:

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
donnaj1dlh said:

But is she doon stairs :lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score

donnaj1dlh said:

Donna, it would be great if you could make it. Hell of a hike for you but it would be worth it :). And would be great to have at least 2 Amber Reds ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
donnaj1dlh said:

Donna, it would be great if you could make it. Hell of a hike for you but it would be worth it :). And would be great to have at least 2 Amber Reds ;)
Yeah yeah just because your gonna have Ruby :eek: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Me and my other half will be attending it was brilliant last time.
Wouldn't miss it for the world.

If anyone that makes it from other counties and the meet is held in Whitby again the drive across the moors is fantastic.

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
donnaj1dlh said:

There is a small faction of gingers mobilising as I type. They are known as the GLA (ginger liberation army) and they are set to rise up against those who have oppressed and discriminated against them for centuries. The last socially accepted bastion of segregation and prejudice is soon to be destroyed. Viva la gingero revolucion...!!!

Oh yeah...and there's bound to be some ginger representation at this meet to ensure that my fellow brothers are mocked no more...therefore, I will watch for more detailed developments and commit to attend if possible...

Che "Hebridean Sunrise" Rizzle

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Chuzzbutt said:
donnaj1dlh said:

There is a small faction of gingers mobilising as I type. They are known as the GLA (ginger liberation army) and they are set to rise up against those who have oppressed and discriminated against them for centuries. The last socially accepted bastion of segregation and prejudice is soon to be destroyed. Viva la gingero revolucion...!!!

Oh yeah...and there's bound to be some ginger representation at this meet to ensure that my fellow brothers are mocked no more...therefore, I will watch for more detailed developments and commit to attend if possible...

Che "Hebridean Sunrise" Rizzle
Awesome post! That cracked me up :lol:

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
RCZ1 said:
donnaj1dlh said:

Yeah yeah just because your gonna have Ruby :eek: :lol:

But we're the natural beauties here Chuzz, not all botoxed up :) ...you know I'm only teasing Kerry!