What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Yes, yes YES

A

Anonymous

Pick up at 3 o'clock this afternoon, glad to say no big unveiling etc. just my normal dealer signed some forms gave me the keys and away I went. Made some quip about me most likely knowing more about the controls/sat nav etc than him, so just let me go.

First impression absolutely superb car, last 3 have all been Peugeot gone from 307,407,407 SW and all drive the same, this is in a different league.

Not had any time for pics yet but will post in next day or two.

Well must dash off to meet some friends so 60 mile round trip give me some chance to enjoy it.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Glad to hear it all went smoothly. Enjoy the car and don't forget to post pics as soon as you can.

Great stuff :thumbup:

G81

Reaction score
Congrats mate. Enjoy it. :beer:

dpb

Reaction score
Glad all went well - the more you drive the more you will enjoy !

A

Anonymous

Great news! A long wait finally over so happy motoring in your lovely car :dance:

A

Anonymous

Emjoy mate! This is definitely in a different league than any recent Pug, well worth the money and the wait in my humble opinion :)

A

Anonymous

wow ... how brill is that . . :clap: :clap: , dont forget a pic or two :beer: