What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Xenon retrofit

ducatidai1098

Reaction score
Hi all
Can you, and has anyone done it (fitted Xenon headlights to what is an originally halogen fitted car?

I'm looking to do a face-lift conversion and I'd like to take this opportunity to upgrade the lights too
Cheers Dai

Attachments

• 20240214_135931.jpg
    20240214_135931.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 7

Dave jc

Reaction score
Before you do the headlight conversion look up the price of the Xenon headlights, They are mega expensive.
I was very lucky and got a used pair for £200.00 very rare to get a pair in good condition.
Good Luck, let us know how you get on.
Dave.

Mikefrank

Reaction score
I got hid fitted as standard to mine and to be honest leds are brighter…I’ve fitted novsight led to the main beam and the light is on another level…
The hids bulbs are upgraded on mine but I don’t rate them for direct light….

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
As mentioned the xenon’s are hellish expensive and that’s if you can find them!
Also remember you will need the bumper with the washers in for it to pass the UK MOT

Rich-De

Reaction score
Hello,
I Have not posted before but I would like to do the reverse
Because Xenon are so expensive and the lenses on the headlamps on my car are not serviceable, would like to fir standard ones in their place but the wiring is apparently different between xenon and halogen could I just rewire the plugs to suit

Dave jc

Reaction score
I got a used pair for £200, they are out there but rare. I went for the easy option. about a hour to fit.
Sorry cant help with the wiring but I'm sure someone will tell you.