What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wrapping

A

Anonymous

I'm thinking about getting my RCZ wrapped in matte black. Anybody got a rough idea how much it would cost? Will probably just get the main body of the car done. Not the roof of arches.

Cheers!

A

Anonymous

Willfox1983 said:
I'm thinking about getting my RCZ wrapped in matte black. Anybody got a rough idea how much it would cost? Will probably just get the main body of the car done. Not the roof of arches.

Cheers!

2 members have had it wrapped one in australia in matt black and the other steve= rcz performance in signal yellow hopefully they can give you a cost especially steve as he is in blighty :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Have had a couple of quotes through: £1200 and £1500. Think I might hold off a while.

A

Anonymous

...If I owned an RCZ - that's what I'd wrap it in....!

Oooooops - have I just admitted that I don't actually have one?! ;-)

My numbered Peugeot is the lowest common denominator...alas (albeit I do love it!).

L

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Here I am, sorry for being a stranger, lots going on as usual.

Any ways, from when I was researching this a basic wrap single colour can range from £1,000 to £1,500 and if you go with a matte colour it will cost a little extra. Always the recommendation is to get a quality wrap manufacturer and installer. Totally Dynamics is my preferred choice and they have locations in many places in the UK.

Wrapping is not cheap, but with everything else, you got what you pay for.

Get the door jams done as well.

If you do go Matte Black, post pictures.

Rue1

Reaction score
Hi all...sorry for the delay in responding but I haven't had a chance to get on much lately...

To answer the question - to fully wrap "Arsey" in matte black with a bit of Carbon Fibre was just under AUD $5000...not sure what the cost would be in the UK.

One thing to be aware of you are seriously considering doing it is that contrary to popular belief, the vinyl does scratch really easily. I use a brand new micro fibre cloth to dry "Arsey" off after each wash...have a few scratches that I will look to get replaced in the new year.

After 10 month of living with the matt black - would I do it again? ABSOLUTELY, no regrets "Arsey" still turns heads and looks the business.

Hope this helps - if you have any specific questions about looking after it etc, please message me

Noel

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I have too wrapd my car, only in the collour Matt Yellow.

i have a friendprice, because i am a salesman by peugeot.
i paid € 1250,- but thats very cheap.

A

Anonymous

Rue1 said:
Hi all...sorry for the delay in responding but I haven't had a chance to get on much lately...

To answer the question - to fully wrap "Arsey" in matte black with a bit of Carbon Fibre was just under AUD $5000...not sure what the cost would be in the UK.

One thing to be aware of you are seriously considering doing it is that contrary to popular belief, the vinyl does scratch really easily. I use a brand new micro fibre cloth to dry "Arsey" off after each wash...have a few scratches that I will look to get replaced in the new year.

After 10 month of living with the matt black - would I do it again? ABSOLUTELY, no regrets "Arsey" still turns heads and looks the business.

Hope this helps - if you have any specific questions about looking after it etc, please message me

Noel

I for one would like to see photos :-/