What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Workshop manual and it's authenticity

MasterDomino

Reaction score
Hello,
Nice to see you all again, i don't really know if this is a right section to write in, but here we go.
Last time i got interested in getting a manual with full workshop specs of the car(parts, maintenance, consumables, etc.) And i found one after a quick google search(not gonna link cuz hell knows if its not a scam), just gonna say that website selling this stuff was promoted mainly by one of YouTubers i watch from US. If you google search for: "peugeot rcz and workshop service" or "peugeot rcz workshop manual" you can find at least 2 sites selling those, one of them claims to be ova package(open virtualization format) which is about 13,4GB the other one selling them looks kinda the same(uk website).
I would like to ask you guys for an opinion if its not a waste to spend that 15£ on something that might be a scam.
Sincerely,
Master.

chrismac

Reaction score
Emanualonline supplied mine, It was 13.4Gb (very big) - but was complete, Including Parts, Repair and was about £10 - its more than that now.

It was supplied with instructions for loading - as I think it will only run on Windows Xp, so a Vmware installion is required on later os versions.

Peugeot | RCZ Service Repair Workshop Manuals

Worth every penny.