What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

working the phone controls...question :o)

A

Anonymous

Hello all,

so, this is my first topic on here as I'm two weeks in to owning my new RCZ 1.6 GT in charcoal grey...very, very happy with it thus far and looking forward to reading into your guys stories/posts on the forum....

however, I first come to you for help. I'm having a few issues with the bloothtooth phone set up. I can't seem to work out how on earth you use this to one, make a call handsfree (e.g. scroll through, missed or recent calls), two, answer the bleeding thing, and basically manage the process without having to pick up my iPhone.

Now, I must admit to not being the most technical of people on the planet, but I just can't seem to work this out as yet so I thought I'd come to the forum to seek out help on the matter! (i just don't get what the manual reads either :-S )

I have an iPhone 4, which connects with no problems, it's just controlling the thing from the steering wheel that baffling me...can this even be done? I don't have the sat nav option or anything like that, just the standard set up inside...

obviously folks, your help on this would be greatly received :)

cheers!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Richieb welcome to the wonderful world of RCZ ownership :thumbup:

With regards to Bluetooth, you say you have the phone set up so now all you need to do is press and hold for 2 seconds the Button on the end of the stalk on the right hand side,behind the steering wheel. This will call up your contacts and you use the little wheel on the same stalk to select your required contact. Once it's highlighted the contact you want press the end of the same stalk once and this will select the contact and dial them. To end the call, press the button on the end of the same stalk for approx 2 seconds.

This should sort your problem :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 - Thanks sooo much! I just couldn't work out the manuals instructions, and know no one else with the car...I think my girlfriend could of worked it out, but didn't want to give her the satisfaction of outsmarting me, again! ;-)

very much looking forward to enjoying my RCZ, so far, so goo and can't keep my eyes off it!

Thanks again and Happy New Year :)

A

Anonymous

Can be a bit tedious using the scrolling wheel to search through endless contacts but all works very well.

A

Anonymous

hmm, probably right...may have to edit my most used numbers so they're at the top of my contact list! thanks for the heads up though.

RCZ1

Reaction score
My most used contacts I put an 'A' in front of them so now they are at the top of the list for scrolling - simples :D