What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Women RCZ driver's..Is it a regional issue.

A

Anonymous

Right here we go with my latest rant,

Since the purchase of my chic,curvaceous(sadly rattly)RCZ,from the very begining i have enthused about seeing another RCZ approach,and we would always exchange a wave or quick flash(headlamp's),but why do female driver's fail in this ritual :eusa-think:

Now im talking about rural West Wales,the chances of seeing that many RCZ's is about as likely as us the Welsh winning the Rugby World cup in a few week's :lol: we are not in deepest Surrey where i presume this RCZ would have gone through a breeding frenzy by now :eusa-think:

On my journey to and from work and the occasional blast to the coast,i pass a small number of RCZ's driven by some very attractive ladie's,but very sadly to date and im a very optimistic type of guy no member of the female species have responded to my initial response's :eek:

Im not suggesting for one second that im a pervert,or seeking attractive female RCZ drivers(OKAY DELETE THE PERVERT BIT),but it has made me think,and possibly here are my well balanced conclusion's :sleeping-yellow:

Could it be the progression of stepping up from the Ford Ka to a mind blowing 156/200 bhp Rcz,perhaps not this is hardly Ferrari territory.

Possibly the deep tint in the shade's make seeing beyond the bonnet an impossibility and failing to see my friendly greeting :?

I will not even dare mention the use of the vanity glass for last minute make up or responding to an urgen't text as that is blantantly sexist :eusa-shhh:

OK i need to know is this a disturbing regional theme,after all the sheep in the field next door are extremely nervous and will not assist or respond to my concern's :x ,my only real fear is that i may have to start waving at lady TT drivers,now i can confirm there is a shed-full of those on these remote road's and im quite choosy :shock:

Obviously any female Rcz owners who wish to assist my concern's please do not hesitate to send a personal message,(remember to include age and marital status) :).
If you are a male driver just respond on the topic page :lol:

Thank's and very concerned :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Well as the front is like most other Pugs, I personally don't recognise an RCZ approaching. A side or rear view will confirm a sighting for me. Could this be an issue for others perhaps?

A

Anonymous

I have only passed four differnet RCZ's on the road and the only one who responded was a woman who waved. :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well if I may respond here, speaking as a female, it may be that the women do see you as some strange pervert "flashing" at them :eusa-think: But I think not :thumbup: The same has happened to me but the other way round. On the rare occasions that I do see a RCZ I've "flashed" and the drivers have not responded, apart from one, which was a woman :thumbup: Maybe RCZ drivers are very reserved ..................... But I think not :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the response,i feel so much better :thumbup:

Ok so far i either need to move to Warwickshire,start drifting my car sideway's on the approach of an oncoming Rcz so the side can be viewed and be slightly less reserved and flash more.

On my day's off next week will attempt to achieve these goal's and update you from my prison cell :wtf:

A

Anonymous

dolanog said:
Thanks for the response,i feel so much better :thumbup:

Ok so far i either need to move to Warwickshire,start drifting my car sideway's on the approach of an oncoming Rcz so the side can be viewed and be slightly less reserved and flash more.

On my day's off next week will attempt to achieve these goal's and update you from my prison cell :wtf:

Good luck mate. We were due up to Cader Idris this weekend, but unfortunately we have had to change our plans. When I'm next in Wales I will make sure I flash every RCZ I see.

:beer:

A

Anonymous

brilliant! top post! and quite correct here in Cardiff too :crazy:

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
brilliant! top post! and quite correct here in Cardiff too :crazy:

Im doing this at work so must behave and return to my 12 hour shift,

Now im cooking on gas,my next topic will be..The single male :beer: driving around in a vehicle that's just being voted (European gay car of the year).

Hint Hint,RCZ1 :Moony:

Bye for now :wave:

A

Anonymous

We females going up from ford ka's and generally being such bad drivers need to have 100% focus and attention on the road ahead and not other cars and waving!

That is why.

:p

A

Anonymous

dolanog my good friend,

ok m8 the chances are your just either,
1. Too damn good looking that the ladies think your a male haidresser called Poppy, driving around in the European Gay Car Of the Year ( you dont have Champaign arches do you ) :Moony:
2. A "Pug" ugly ( get it Pug,) West Wales inbred, (tussled a few of them in Barons on a saturday night) :mrgreen:
2. In wrong colour RCZ ( should be Opal, with black solstice) :thumbup:
3. Or need to Flash more, however i would suggest you try flashing the headlights this time, as oppossed to the normal "flash" that you are know for . :oops:

I'm seeing more and more Rcz's around Swansea and it does seem like this "breeding frenzy" is spreading this way, however i have only seen one lady driver, it was hard to tell if she saw me because she was doing the usual txting, apply makeup and looking in the vanity mirror thing, as i was doing a side ways manoeuver trying to avoid the impeding collision that she was totaly oblivious to. :eusa-whistle:

Dolanog,
Good luck in your quest m8, but i think you should stick to living in beautiful West Wales and find a sheep that cant drive, cant txt and doesnt wear makeup .
I'll see if my "friend" has a "friend" for you. :lol:

ps.
This post is is like going fishing. it wont take long before we get a bite ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

aliciasace said:
We females going up from ford ka's and generally being such bad drivers need to have 100% focus and attention on the road ahead and not other cars and waving!

That is why.

:p

:text-goodpost: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-goodpost:

A

Anonymous

If jactac was to flash all of his friends it would mean the entire flock had got out onto the road. We femmy men are happy to drive the hairdresser car of the year, because in Pearl white with a carbon roof, Champaign arches and Quad pipes it turns a beautiful car into a stunner. :beer:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
it turns a beautiful car into a stunner. :beer:

It sure does M8, Pearl2 or as we now know it "The Pearl Perm Mobile " is the talk of the salon, ALL the ladies want one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont worry about My flock, they are well trained and dare not run into the road, they know best just to stand on street corners :eusa-whistle: