What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wobbly Steering when breaking

MattMeasuresRocks

Reaction score
Hi all,
New RCZ owner here. Bought my car fairly recently and noticed its developed a wobble/vibration through the steering wheel when breaking from high speed (60Mph+) I suspect the break disks might need replacing (They looked a bit worn when I bought it so could probably do with it either way). Its probably a simple replacement job but thought I'd ask here if there's any other known causes before I start throwing money at the problem.

RZC2010

Reaction score
Hi all,
New RCZ owner here. Bought my car fairly recently and noticed its developed a wobble/vibration through the steering wheel when breaking from high speed (60Mph+) I suspect the break disks might need replacing (They looked a bit worn when I bought it so could probably do with it either way). Its probably a simple replacement job but thought I'd ask here if there's any other known causes before I start throwing money at the problem.
ive got the same issue. but mine is due to a worn steering arm. i get a shimmy through the steering at about 60mph but then it sorts its self out and brakes smoothly as speed decreases.