What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wipers only moving one time

A

Anonymous

Hello!

When i was driving home from work today my wipers acted strange, when spraying water the wipers normally move 4 times (or 3, don't remember) but now they only move once... :thumbdown:

What could be the fault?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Do all the other wiper functions work OK? I.e. Rain sensor on auto, intermittent, single wipe when selecting auto etc....

A

Anonymous

DKZ5745 said:
Do all the other wiper functions work OK? I.e. Rain sensor on auto, intermittent, single wipe when selecting auto etc....

Yes everything is working, it is so weird that all of a sudden it just moves once, not a huge thing but still annoying :wtf:

And i have tested to spray longer.. :(

tianorth

Reaction score
Is there enough fluid in the washer bottle?
Might know it's getting low and therefore not put a lot on the screen and therefore no need for extra wiping.

drdino

Reaction score
Freitas said:
DKZ5745 said:

Yes everything is working, it is so weird that all of a sudden it just moves once, not a huge thing but still annoying :wtf:

So you are pulling the wiper stalk, screenwash is sprayed and the wipers do a single cleanup wipe after you release the stalk instead of three?

A

Anonymous

tianorth said:
Is there enough fluid in the washer bottle?
Might know it's getting low and therefore not put a lot on the screen and therefore no need for extra wiping.

I filled it up the day before so it was full when i sprayed :wtf:

A

Anonymous

drdino said:
Freitas said:
DKZ5745 said:

So you are pulling the wiper stalk, screenwash is sprayed and the wipers do a single cleanup wipe after you release the stalk instead of three?

Correct! And then i have to manually start them because there is still water on the windshield :thumbdown: