What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wiper Blade Position - Left Upright

A

Anonymous

Hello

Drove into work this morning and when I set off used the wipers to remove the dew and mist from overnight, switching on the autowipe function, but when I got to work and put the parking ticket in the windscreen noticed that the blades were parked upright either side of the screen. Had to put the ignition back on and then press the autowipe again and they went back to the original place?

Is this a fault, quirk or "Undocumented Feature" :dance:

Cheers

Stuart

A

Anonymous

documented feature....... ;) once you have turned the ignition off, if you flick the wiper column withing 60s or so, they go to upright position - think it;s for washing them. not so much of an issue on the RCZ but on some other peugeots, you cant actually get at them when they are in the normal position.

hth

dave

A

Anonymous

Yes, as eyetiepie says it's a documented thing...need to put them in this position when you need to replace a wiper blade so don't forget what you did :lol: .

A

Anonymous

Also I have found it is a great feature as to not have your blades iced to the windows.

A

Anonymous

I keep doing this accidentally brushing the stalk as I exit the vehicle :crazy: