What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Winter RCZ

A

Anonymous

From Dolphin Blue to Snow White overnight.

Attachments

• Snow.JPG
    Snow.JPG
    226.2 KB · Views: 930

t110jim

Reaction score
How about some more

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
DolphinRCZ said:
From Dolphin Blue to Snow White overnight.
Wonder where the 7 little guys are buried :lol: ?

They are in my glove compartment waiting to wash and polish and whistle while they work......yep been on the dandelion and burdock :lol:

t110jim

Reaction score
Don't know where the other six are but grumpys in the house no golf can't clean the car !!!!!!!!!!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
It was -12 degrees last night round here. Needless to say, I have not taken Pearl out of the garage - its far too cold.

Hubby and I went for a walk yesterday afternoon. We have had snow since Wednesday night. We went to highest, bleakest point near to us (it was my idea - hubby wasn't happy :eusa-think: ) - about 10 minute drive away. The wind was blowing, creating snow drifts and it was stinging our cheeks (on our faces :D). It was -3 then. Anyway, slightly off topic (it doesn't contain a RCZ) but here is a photo I took whilst on our walk.

Here's one of our front garden this morning

A

Anonymous

Great photos, K, even if they do bring a chill. Especially love that first one :thumbup: . L