What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wing mirror trim replacement

sooperdave5

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i’m currently in the process of sourcing and installing different bits and pieces of my rcz that either are broken or entirely missing. one of these is the farside wing mirrors lower trim. Are the wing mirrors shape shared with any other Peugeot’s, such as the 308CC, 308, Etc.

Cheers

lfe

Reaction score
I think that the casing is the same in the Citroen DS3 but if you change only one part, better to get a original PSA part. I bought a cheap top trim and it didn't fit.

sooperdave5

Reaction score
I think that the casing is the same in the Citroen DS3 but if you change only one part, better to get an original PSA part. I bought a cheap top trim and it didn't fit.
I’ve tried with buying an original but i can’t find one anywhere for any price, and cheers if i come across a DS3 i’ll give it a look

DKZ5745

Reaction score
There are sometimes the odd one or two breaking on EBay. Worth a check.