What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wing Mirror replacement

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

Happily stumbled across this forum for the first time this evening after looking for a wing mirror replacement online, have thoroughly enjoyed spending a good while looking through the thread of everyones photos. I'll be sure to get a good picture of mine once I get my wing mirror fixed!

My wing mirror has been clipped and unfortunately broken meaning the electrics don't work at all and it just hangs there limply. Needless to say I am gutted and looking to restore it to it's former beauty ASAP.

My mechanic used to drive an RCZ and said the same thing happened to his, and unfortunately the small plastic part needed to fix it isn't sold on it's own and I essentially need a whole new wing mirror. He did say he thought that the wing mirror is the same as another Peugeot Model (possibly the 308). I was going to trawl eBay looking for second hand ones - if anyone has any idea which other Peugeot models would have the same wing mirror (if it is indeed true) that would be so helpful.

Same goes if anyone has any recommendations of where to look for a replacement - any colour will do - he just needs to grab a small part out of it and recommended trying to get a second hand one to save me a few pounds.

Thanks in advance!
Jem

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome :text-welcomewave:

You have probably already looked, but there have been a few Z's breaking on EBay, so that's a possibility.

Looking forward to seeing your pics once you get things sorted. :thumbup:

tianorth

Reaction score
This is what I found on the Peugeot service site

A

Anonymous

Thanks both DKZ5745 and Tianorth for the reply. I'll try eBay and resort to Peugeot Garage if I don't come up with anything (I have a feeling I don't want to know how much that will cost).

Thanks so much for those blueprints, I'll run them down to my mechanic so he can tell me the exact bit I need and hopefully it will help me when looking for the replacement parts online.

Jemma