What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Windscreen Wipers...HOW BLOODY MUCH?!!!

A

Anonymous

So I had my 20k service which fleeced me for +£200, I had asked for new windscreen wipers to be fitted during the service however when I went to pay they didnt have any. They aren't 308 wipers as I had hoped, I was then informed that for the dealership to get them it would cost me £35....EACH?! Seriously Peugeot...get a grip...we are in a recession!

A

Anonymous

Wooosa! I'll take 1 now & 1 next month. Surprised they didn't offer you finance at that price.

A

Anonymous

Bormotyxa said:
50£/1 wiper in russia )
looking for aftermarket, - found Swf 119.281 for 30£/pair

Also worth checking out RCZperformance's website (he ships internationally). They are listed under the "Essentials" tab. That's where I got mine from! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Halfords didn't even stock them - dealer only.
So probably £20 for the wiper and the rest to pass it over the counter to me!

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
That's nothing mate it was £125 for my Espace !!!

Surely you could have afforded that from the money you raised selling your soul around the time you bought the espace?! :lol: ;)

A

Anonymous

They are NOT dealer only !! Find yourself a decent parts place and go in and ask (not Half*rds) they do stock them.

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
It's gone now anyway - got a merc for the kids instead.

...to think I had to settle for a push bike when I was a kid... ;)

A

Anonymous

I should have said to cart the 3 kids around in - they are 5, 4 & 2