What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Windscreen chip...grrr!

GaryLarry

Reaction score
Well it had to happen - a small chip in the windscreen just below my eyeline! In fact, it's too small (about 1.2mm) for a proper invisible 'Autoglass'-type invisible repair, or 'pit fill', but it's there - I know it - and now you know it!

What to do? Any slight repair will show up when the wipers scan the screen.

I sometimes think that a slight dint, scratch or dent has to happen, just to get the inevitable out of the way. But, I'm thinking of maybe getting a DIY kit and spending days just making the microscopic repair...

A

Anonymous

i had a small chip repaired on last car by a mobile windsreen repairer my insurance covered it, and it was dificult to see the repair

A

Anonymous

I used to fix windscreens chips, its all about the operator and the kit they use. I would not use a***glass, because the equipment they use is crap. Google optic-Kleer they use delta kits, but then again its all about the operator. And as above its free with your insurance policy (Fully comp)