What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Window stuck.

Sar195

Reaction score
Hi all I'm newish here. Any help is greatfull as I am a damsel in distress. I had sap spots from the trees on window of passengers side. I put window down and all of a sudden i went to get out and it was stuck. I squeezed water down rim and cleaned window and adventually I got it to shut bit by bit. She still was not happy. Now I'm to scared to open it. Anyone here think wf40 would help at all. Thanks and respect to all rcz owners.

Pedro

Reaction score
Washing up liquid poured along the window rubber seals ?

lfe

Reaction score
I think you would have to remove the door panel and then clean the guides with a cloth and alcohol. Water does not dissolve sap.

But better to have it done by a workshop, to remove the panel correctly you have to use a special tool to release the clips.

Don't use WD40! it would be greased and all the dust would stick there

Pedro

Reaction score
Try spraying insect/ bird dropping remover that will also remove tree sap I used it on my son's Focus ST for bird crap etc works great
Turtle wax bug & tar remover is a good buy