What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Win £200 of detailing kit for Xmas!

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED. - CONGRATULATIONS TO @RCZash & @DKZ5745!

To celebrate the re-launch of the forum we're giving away £200 of Slims Detailing gift vouchers for one lucky winner this Xmas.

To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is post your best RCZ-related story along with some photos. At the closing date, we'll run a series of votes for members of the forum to choose some finalists before choosing one overall winner. Your thread can be on anything from collection day, a detailing guide or a nice day out in the car. The choice is yours! (Pics don’t need to be directly related to the story in question either as long as they’re of your car).

Competition is open to all members of the forum to enter until the closing date of Sunday the 15th of December.

The overall winner will be sent £200 of gift vouchers which they can spend on ANYTHING of their choice at www.slimsdetailing.co.uk

To enter, simply start a new thread in this forum section (which can also be found on the home page under "Competitions" with the title of your story and post away.

comppic.jpg

Good luck!

Last edited:

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Only ten days left to enter this and it looks like @RCZash is going to win by default!

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As @DKZ5745 & @RCZash were the only two forum members to submit entries to the competition we've decided to make both of them winners and split the prize between them!

Congratulations to you both and I hope you both enjoy some nice new detailing goodies from Slims. £100 of vouchers heading to each of you as soon as you PM your details.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Yay! Merry Christmas to my RCZ 🏎

A massive thank you to Slims for the prize & of course to Evil Derboy for organising the competition.

Maybe it’s because the site is new that there were only 2 entries, but let’s keep an eye open for future competitions & get behind them en mass. 👍

Last edited:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations guys for taking the time to enter, both deserved winners.
I think next should be a photo competition as we all love taking photos of our RCZ’s and equally love looking at other owners cars.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well done guys and great outcome 100%the best result even Steven's..all the best to all for Christmas and the new year...
Let's hope 2020 is a fantastic year for the new forum and a BIG THANKS FOR THE FORUM TO...... EVIL DERBOY. 🎄👍🍻

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a shopping list 🤔😱📑📄📃

Let us know what you buy, and any thoughts you have. I'm partial to cleaning stuff, and despite having a massive rack full of stuff in the shed can be persuaded to try stuff if others have good results.