What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Who says the RCZ is no good for passengers...???

A

Anonymous

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wonder if my MATURE cousin will object if I suggest she gets in there alongside her luggage on her annual trip home from the US???

A

Anonymous

I'd say it's a priveledge just to be in the thing. My eldest was upset this morning because I was taking the youngest to nursery while she had to go in mummy's car to school.

A

Anonymous

Brooktop said:
I'd say it's a priveledge just to be in the thing. My eldest was upset this morning because I was taking the youngest to nursery while she had to go in mummy's car to school.
solution: buy another RCZ for mummy :D

A

Anonymous

We've just got her a Qashqai which is right up her street. She's not a fan of low sports cars after my MGF went into a 360 deg spin and nearly hit a wall! Bloomin' rear wheel drive :eek:

I do hope that when us RCZ owners see each other, we flash and wave, like MG owners :wave:

A

Anonymous

Will do just as soon as I'm an OWNER and not a lady in waiting :cry: