What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Who got the Reg PU60RCZ?

A

Anonymous

You beat me up! :cry: How on earth did you get the connection on the 60 launch date? I couldnt get through on phone or web?! :(

A

Anonymous

I was determined to buy it, I even logged on at Midnight before realising I couldnt purchase until 0830, from 0825 I was waiting and waiting until I eventually got in.

A

Anonymous

It is mine I could have even got the PE prefix but preferred the PU

A

Anonymous

I noticed most of the RCZ regs are £799 now - a bit steep I reckon. Think ill stick with the 60 number plate which comes with a car and look next year - the current rcz 60 plate may be cheaper then!

A

Anonymous

I hate myself. I could of had the PE but thought as it was not the one I wanted I would save my money, that's £400 lost!

A

Anonymous

I don't they are going to get any cheaper even a 53 plate with RCZ at the end is £799 :crazy:

A

Anonymous

I guess not but I dont think I can justify paying £800 for a number plate thats personal to the car and not me.

RCZ1

Reaction score
deano said:
I guess not but I dont think I can justify paying £800 for a number plate thats personal to the car and not me.

When my husband bought me my personal number plate back in 2002, it was for my first ever brand new car and I was going for a number plate that related to the car. However, being the sensible person that he is he talked me out of it and said that I should get something that was personal to me, which I could keep forever, rather than have to get rid of it when that particular car was sold.

Sometimes, he his right - even for a man.................. but not very often :!: :eek: