What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

White Light on Roof

A

Anonymous

Morning,

Quick question, hopefully, about the triangular white light that appears in the roof by the courtesy light at night.

What's the purpose of this ??
Is it just to guide you to where the courtesy light switches are, or is there some other purpose.

I'll go and get the manual out of the boot shortly, although just wondered if anyone knew off the top of their head :beer:

FGRob

Reaction score
It's part of the mood lighting you get, you should notice that the footwells are also used with a very low light, you only really notice this at night though, the nice part about the lighting is it only comes on in the dark, even when the headlights are are - clever stuff :clap: :clap:

Rob

A

Anonymous

Hi
I have read many posts regarding the mood lighting, I know there is the led above the gear lever and footwell lights but do you or anyone else have any idea how to increase the luminosity of the footwell lights, I am certain when I test drove it prior to taking delivery they were so much brighter?

Regards

Bryan

A

Anonymous

I couldn't figure the point of this until I recently tried to plug in a USB in the dark.

Worked like a charm

A

Anonymous

mully1285432 said:
Hi
I have read many posts regarding the mood lighting, I know there is the led above the gear lever and footwell lights but do you or anyone else have any idea how to increase the luminosity of the footwell lights, I am certain when I test drove it prior to taking delivery they were so much brighter?

Regards

Bryan

Change them to white LED's, that should help a bit and look better than the horrible yellow stock ones...

A

Anonymous

Does anyone else find the white led distracting at night, it's really rather bright! :eusa-think:

Tomas_90

Reaction score
mistral_blue said:
Does anyone else find the white led distracting at night, it's really rather bright! :eusa-think:
Nope. I don't notice it at all unless i look at it.