What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

White Avenger V Red Devil

A

Anonymous

Well yesterday i took a walk down to my brothers home and on the as i said before i pass A Bentley garage i know they are not that interesting but the forecourt is full them porsches,aston martins,overfinch range rovers,RSAudi's,but they keep the creme de la creme in the showroom and these 2 beauty's had my tongue hangin out especially the white mclaren mp4-12c £199,999 and the 2 year old 458 italia £165,000 :eek: here a few anorak shots i took :lol: :( this crap photo system on this site will not let me post larger photos sorry:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Attachments

• The white angel v The red devil.jpg
    The white angel v The red devil.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 1,398
  • th_458-1.jpg
    th_458-1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 1,398
  • maclaren.jpg
    maclaren.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 1,398
  • th_maclaren3-1.jpg
    th_maclaren3-1.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,398
  • th_458-2.jpg
    th_458-2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,398
A

Anonymous

And rizz i never thought i would said this but looking at the 2 cars in the metal okay through showroom glass :lol: the mclaren makes the 458 a little dated :eek:

A

Anonymous

more tiny photos :(

Attachments

• th_458-3.jpg
    th_458-3.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 1,394
  • th_maclaren2-1.jpg
    th_maclaren2-1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,394
A

Anonymous

Now that's what I call window shopping!!! :clap: :thumbup: I know where you are coming from with the Mclaren point but I have to be honest...I'd still rather the Ferrari. I have rosso tinted goggles :D when it comes to such things. The Mclaren looks really tidy though! I do, however, recall a review of the Mclaren and, while being a car that commanded confidence, there were remarks that things were perhaps a little too computer balanced. Mind you, with a car that's just shy of 200,000 notes, I would rather have a computer assisting than have me plant it into a tree/ditch. :eusa-think:

On Ferrari 458 news...did you see this story. A Ferrari dealership employee is in rather a spot of bother after doing doughnuts on a 600 year old historical rampart...ooops!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.itn.co.uk/home/45017/Ferrari ... +car+stunt

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Now that's what I call window shopping!!! :clap: :thumbup: I know where you are coming from with the Mclaren point but I have to be honest...I'd still rather the Ferrari. I have rosso tinted goggles :D when it comes to such things. The Mclaren looks really tidy though! I do, however, recall a review of the Mclaren and, while being a car that commanded confidence, there were remarks that things were perhaps a little too computer balanced. Mind you, with a car that's just shy of 200,000 notes, I would rather have a computer assisting than have me plant it into a tree/ditch. :eusa-think:

On Ferrari 458 news...did you see this story. A Ferrari dealership employee is in rather a spot of bother after doing doughnuts on a 600 year old historical rampart...ooops!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.itn.co.uk/home/45017/Ferrari ... +car+stunt

NICE 1 Rizz horrid colour of a 458 though in rcz red :lol: I am mclaren lover now :cool: as i have only saw it in that awfull metallic orange colour :thumbdown: previously in mags but in whites its stunning truly beautifull

A

Anonymous

The maclaren with the unprenunceable name looks great in white. But if i ever had that type of cash to burn it'd have to be a black Lamborghini aventador . Now that is a seriously cool motor :thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
The maclaren with the unprenunceable name looks great in white. But if i ever had that type of cash to burn it'd have to be a black Lamborghini aventador . Now that is a seriously cool motor :thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

they dont have any lambos yet in hamilton :lol: but will keep my eyes peeled :)

A

Anonymous

Dont have any in COOKSTOWN either but few Ferrari's that's why I'd like some different :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336686528.501342.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336686528.501342.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,339
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336686541.144922.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336686541.144922.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,339
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336686551.993203.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336686551.993203.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,339