What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Which White?

A

Anonymous

Hi folks

new to the forum but am just about to order an RCZ Sport (Company car), would have loved the GT but not on company list. Have test driven GT this week for a few days and loved the experience of driving again after three boring years with a BMW 320d.

I really like the white colour, but which white is best? I'm looking for a sort of block white and wondered if that was the Polar White or the Pearl White?

Also really liked the auto lights on the GT but I guess they don't come as standard on the Sport?

Looking forward to exploring the forum and previous posts!

Avanti.

A

Anonymous

Pearl white is, as the name suggests, pearlescent in colour. Opal white is what you are after for a block white colour. In answer to your second question, the auto lights don't come as standard on the sport but do on the GT.

Anyway, keep us updated on what you decide to go for and when you are going to receive your little beauty!!

A

Anonymous

Yes its opal white your after as auto lights and wipers never have I used them on them in the 14 months of having a rcz strange the gt ain't on the list as its the most popular designation go for the hdi or 200bhp sport.

A

Anonymous

Yep if ur after white it's opal for u the other pearl is actually cream another coming from BMW u won't regret it i didn't I'd 4 before mine :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Opal white is the flat solid white. Pearl white is the gorgeously pearlescent reflective, gobsmackingly beautiful white - just so you know ;) lol

A

Anonymous

Opal for me :dance:
I use my auto lights and wipers all the time , but I did have them on my last car so like them :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

The man knows what he wants Snowy and that is awful Opal had he wanted the right White he would have said that "gorgeously pearlescent reflective, gobsmackingly beautiful white" :lol:

Hatman

Reaction score
I do recall somewhere on this forum some mention of pink panel pearlescent.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
The man knows what he wants Snowy and that is awful Opal had he wanted the right White he would have said that "gorgeously pearlescent reflective, gobsmackingly beautiful white" :lol:

Groan...don't start this again!! :eek:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:

Groan...don't start this again!! :eek:
I prefer a bit of light hearted banter to the miserableness of the forum of late. It ain't what it used to be :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Off topic I know, but when I first joined I thought I was going to make some friends, as all was very friendly and helpful but I no longer think that unfortunately and am very very careful on what to say and when........ooops........I'll wait for my bullet now :p

RCZ1

Reaction score
Chuzzbutt said:
Off topic I know, but when I first joined I thought I was going to make some friends, as all was very friendly and helpful but I no longer think that unfortunately and am very very careful on what to say and when........ooops........I'll wait for my bullet now :p

C'mon Chuzzbutt, don't get downhearted, we are very friendly and helpful, on the whole. Now and again, with any forum, you get a little sticky patch, but we are all a friendly bunch really and we can overcome it :). We are all passionate about our RCZ's :)

I think we all need a group hug - so I'm sending one out to everyone, if anyone cares to join me, feel free :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Chuzzbutt said:

C'mon Chuzzbutt, don't get downhearted, we are very friendly and helpful, on the whole. Now and again, with any forum, you get a little sticky patch, but we are all a friendly bunch really and we can overcome it :). We are all passionate about our RCZ's :)

I think we all need a group hug - so I'm sending one out to everyone, if anyone cares to join me, feel free :)

Thanx young lady and I'll go for hug

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Chuzzbutt said:

LOVE a hug!! *air e-hug* :)

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:

Aww...c'mon my little chuzz bottom ;) ...there's still plenty of love for the car and each other!! Time for a love in...

RCZ1

Reaction score
Chuzzbutt said:
RCZ1 said:
Chuzzbutt said:

Thanx young lady and I'll go for hug

You are my favourite person don't forget, young man ;)

That's the way fellas, let's see your feminine side :)

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Chuzzbutt said:

Aww...c'mon my little chuzz bottom ;) ...there's still plenty of love for the car and each other!! Time for a love in...

Rizzle my man you just creased me up.........time for a love in :lol::lol::lol:

A

Anonymous

Surely the best white is black!
Having said that I would have had white if one was available when I ordered my 2nd gt.