What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Which products are you using on your RCZ

A

Anonymous

big thanks Kerry will give it a go thats if it stops raining here :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
rasper said:
big thanks Kerry will give it a go thats if it stops raining here :beer:

Its a pleasure :!:

Did my brothers car at the weekend (just a basic clean due to time constraints). Actually, I did my sister's car Saturday and my brother's Sunday :helpme:
My brother has a black Corsa and its in a terrible state. Got scratches and swirls all over it - its horrible. He takes it to the local Polish hand wash place - where they use sponges and chamois leathers :roll: I pointed them out to him and told him I could get rid of them, which he now seems very keen for me to do. I do land myself in some scrapes - it will take A LOT of work to get it looking good as new but it will be worth it.

The moral of the story - throw away the sponges and the chamois leathers ..... :D

A

Anonymous

I am still waiting for my RCZ, :eusa-whistle:

In anticipation of giving it the love and attention it will deserve, I have bought the Racing Glaze range of cleaning materials and accessories. Te 55 wax is expensive,£65 per tub, but it will last me 2-3 years and is one of the best. :thumbup:

£200 spent in total,but I am sure it will be worth it :ugeek:

Also have my RCZ ketring curtosy of Sandra on this forum :clap: , so all I need is my car now :beer:

:eusa-think:
Next job is to make room in the garage. :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
David ck said:
I am still waiting for my RCZ, :eusa-whistle:

In anticipation of giving it the love and attention it will deserve, I have bought the Racing Glaze range of cleaning materials and accessories. Te 55 wax is expensive,£65 per tub, but it will last me 2-3 years and is one of the best. :thumbup:

£200 spent in total,but I am sure it will be worth it :ugeek:

Also have my RCZ ketring curtosy of Sandra on this forum :clap: , so all I need is my car now :beer:

:eusa-think:
Next job is to make room in the garage. :thumbup:

The Racing Glaze products do get good reviews although I've not tried them myself. If you're like me I never use up wax as I'm constantly trying new ones - just to see what they are like you understand :lol: You'll also probably find that you end up spending pounds and pounds on cleaning products - I've lost count of what I've spent - this year alone probably adds up to £600, if not more.

Like you I have my RCZ keyring and as it was pouring with rain all day yesterday, I spent some time detailing that too - to get it looking extra shiny :lol:

And again like you' spent some time this weekend sorting out the garage, as the RCZ won't fit into it, the way its laid out at the moment.

Roll on Wednesday or Thursday :dance: