What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Which battery should I get???

2retro

Reaction score
My battery is the original one (so it's lasted 9 years which isn't bad) but it's been on its way out for a while and now its time has finally come.

I'm totally lost with which one to get as a replacement though... What's a good one to get and where is the best/cheapest place to get it from? Europarts? Any suggestions welcome! Thx!

2retro

Reaction score
Thanks. Looks good to me!

2retro

Reaction score
Well, 2 hours of my life gone but the new Yuasa battery is now fitted at last. It is indeed a great choice of battery with its 5 year guarantee and more power than the original one to boot.

Whoever designed the process of removing/replacing the damn thing needs shooting though - what a ridiculous and downright annoying process that was! I doubt I will ever need to do it again though which is good as once was more than enough! :rolleyes:

lfe

Reaction score
2 hours ?

Where you have had so much problem, I am convinced that in 15 minutes I will do it.

I've taken it out and back several times to get better access to other parts, like the petrol high pressure pump.

2retro

Reaction score
I'm sure I could do it again much quicker the second time too...!