What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Which alloys should I get??!!!!!

Maldini40

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've got a peal white Z with silver 19" sortilege alloys. I've always liked the black with silver edged version and think they'ed look good on mine.

What do you think, right choice? :eusa-think:

In terms of costs, does anyone know of where I could swap/part chop/ buy used? My budget wont allow me to buy brand new one.

If i were to buy used, what price for half decent condition should I be looking to pay? What price could i expect for mine? They are in pretty good nick, just a couple of kerb marks.

Thanks and any advice really appreciated.

Paul

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Great choice, but I have no idea where you might find a second hand set of Onyx Black Solstice, or how much they might cost.
Probably best just to keep looking round auction sites & car sites & google what your looking for. There are third party wheels which are similar which you might be able to find more easily.

As for what price to ask for yours, again, look to see what they are currently fetching on auction sites & ask something similar.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    248 KB · Views: 753