What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Where’s the fuse for rear spoiler

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I’ve had a good search of all fuse functions for the RCZ, & non of the fuses listed either in the glovebox or under the bonnet shows active spoiler cover. Strange, as I thought all electrical functions were covered by a fuse.

Bobbyd

Reaction score
I’ve had a good search of all fuse functions for the RCZ, & non of the fuses listed either in the glovebox or under the bonnet shows active spoiler cover. Strange, as I thought all electrical functions were covered by a fuse.
Ok thanks I’ve ordered a motor for it seemingly the motor has a circuit board on it and that’s what goes wrong .

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Ok thanks for posting the solution, it might help someone else in the future.

let us know if everything is ok after the new motor is fitted 👍

Corey195476

Reaction score
How did you get on? Mine has also stopped working (stuck up luckily) might need to give a new motor a try

Bobbyd

Reaction score
How did you get on? Mine has also stopped working (stuck up luckily) might need to give a new motor a try
Hi I was driving on the motorway put the foot down and the light on the switch lit up pressed it then it went down not touched it since not checked it out properly it’s stayed down since never touched the switch