What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Where in the World ?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I have seen a few threads regarding local meets, and asking the question as to where all the forum members actually live.

I thought it might be an idea, for those who are OK to give out this (general) information about themselves. It would then give other members some info so they could perhaps meet up etc etc.

So to start off & put a running total.....

DKZ5745. Yorkshire 1

This thread will maybe die a death & then I will look SO STUPID :oops:

A

Anonymous

I thought this information was available elsewhere on the site ?
Anyways;-
O Lusitanian - Vila Nova De Poiares, Portugal
30km from Coimbra
Sometimes to be found in Bexleyheath, Kent

A

Anonymous

DKZ, I wouldn't give looking stupid a second thought. I'm sure that your neighbours thought that you were the perfect picture of stability as you stood outside in sub zero temperatures cleaning your car!! ;)

Anyway, I'm not entirely certain that this doesn't exist elsewhere. If so I will merge the threads but, for now, it might be an idea for people to add their names to a list so I'll get that started just now with those that have already commented. Can others please just quite the list and add themselves to it accordingly. If you remove the [quote...] elements then it'll keep it all looking tidy. Ta!!

Update - List now done. I may have exercised a little poetic license with yours Abz... :lol:

A

Anonymous

1. DKZ5745 - Yorkshire
2. O Lusitanian - Vila Nova De Poiares, Portugal (30km from Coimbra) Also,occasionally found in Bexleyheath, Kent
3. Alfy - Essex/Herts border
4. Abzynthe - in the shadows (*like a creep - MRizzle ;) ) /Peterborough, Cambs

A

Anonymous

I'm in the trees behind ur house eating watching and waiting ;)

Norn iron :)

DKZ5745

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
DKZ, I wouldn't give looking stupid a second thought. I'm sure that your neighbours thought that you were the perfect picture of stability as you stood outside in sub zero temperatures cleaning your car!! ;) :

Hmmmm you do have a point there.........I washed it in the rain the other day :wtf:

A

Anonymous

1. DKZ5745 - Yorkshire
2. O Lusitanian - Vila Nova De Poiares, Portugal (30km from Coimbra) Also,occasionally found in Bexleyheath, Kent
5. bigmac3161 - Norn Iron (when not hiding in the trees behind our homes eating, watching and waiting...apparently! :eek: )

renegade79

Reaction score
1. DKZ5745 - Yorkshire
6. bigmac3161 - Norn Iron (when not hiding in the trees behind our homes eating, watching and waiting...apparently! :eek: )
Renegade - Wicklow, Ireland

A

Anonymous

1. DKZ5745 - Yorkshire
5. bigmac3161 - Norn Iron (when not hiding in the trees behind our homes eating, watching and waiting...apparently! :eek: )
6. Renegade - Wicklow, Ireland
7. Tianorth - Fareham (south coast)

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
The numbers have gone a bit skewif lol

Shusht...nobody else noticed!! :lol: Thought I'd got away with that too!! :lol: All sorted now. Please just list as directed though folks as it's becoming a little time consuming to manage. Much obliged!! :thumbup:

renegade79

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
Abzynthe said:
The numbers have gone a bit skewif lol

Shusht...nobody else noticed!! :lol: Thought I'd got away with that too!! :lol: All sorted now. Please just list as directed though folks as it's becoming a little time consuming to manage. Much obliged!! :thumbup:

top work rizz :thumbup: