What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Where have you been / Where are you now ?

A

Anonymous

Newish to this board so this may already exist ?
Often wonder where my cars have come from and go to so I'll start the ball rolling with my new toy
VA11 OKS...black 200.....
Anyone know where it was before me ?
May be of interest to others to add their cars..

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Mine was a Peugeot UK car and owned by one of their French exec's who used it to travel back and forth to France ( I checked the directory on the Sat Nav) his name was Charles-Edouard Denis and he kerbed (slightly) the front offside 19" Black Onyx Solstice presumably in France (offside).
I can forgive him, coz he had every extra known to Peugeot fitted, so not only does it look just like Red Carbon, but it actually has even more kit on it.

A

Anonymous

Mine was an Ex Pug Managers (Lady) Car from the Coventry area guy at Startin,s said he knew her
I believe the game is to spec the car up to a value of just short of £30k as at that point it has further tax implications for them so mine while its a Mercury Silver Sport THP 200 has leather heated seats option and few other bits n bobs which I believe were in the GT on a 13 plate

It had just short of 10k miles when I got the keys and it was 15-16 months old

My Corvette (picture in my newbie from west mids thread) came across the pond in 2006 having lived in Florida since new in 77 it was white when new which wasn't a common colour choice that year I'm the 5th owner last but one being a policeman who bought the car as a retirement gift to himself and lives in Kissimmee I have talked to him a few times via e mail as he gave me detail of the years he owned if (10) I cant find the owner before that as there are new people at the address given so cant go further back than that but its always had light use as I have service bills from 79 onwards which show 5000 miles then up to the current 46,000
Most of the engine work on the car was done after it arrived on these shores
I currently have it on a limited mileage insurance and do maybe 1.5K a year in it

I would be nice to think someone will be detailing my RCZ History in 2050!

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Mine was amongst the first registered in the UK. I have no idea of how it was treated or who had it before me :(

tianorth

Reaction score
Is there a way to work out which number your rcz is out of the production run?
Are the vin's only for the rcz?
i.e. I am ×××× of 50,000+

Abzynthe

Reaction score
tianorth said:

I remember on 206info there was a site you could go to to put your peugeot vin number in and it would give you the exact build date but I cant remember it.

frankvdb

Reaction score
tianorth said:

Indeed the last portion of the vin is your RCZ build number.
Mine is under 300...

A

Anonymous

Great thread :thumbup: I often wonder who has my rcz now, it's been almost a year since I part exchanged it :crazy: Every now and then I log in to see if the new owner is on this forum :)