What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Where are you all from?

A

Anonymous

Just trying to get an idea of where all you guys and girls are from and if there is anyone local to me :?:
I live in Brighton, East Sussex but spend most of my week on the road all over the UK. I also travel frequently from Brighton / Exeter for work. :D

FGRob

Reaction score
Hi Philbuk.

Just moved this to the general section to keep things straight, we try and encourage users to list their location within their profile, which is easy to do but not everyone does it. :eek:

I'm from "up - north" so not much chance of a meet-up, unless you are coming to the meeting at Peugeot HQ in Feb.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Holland, Zoetermeer. That's near The Hague to be precisely. So my RCZ will have the steeringwheel is on the leftside ...
Man. City-fan since 1976. In case there are any footies out there.

A

Anonymous

jonker said:
Holland, Zoetermeer. That's near The Hague to be precisely. So my RCZ will have the steeringwheel is on the leftside ...

Bad luck against Villa on Saturday, seems Mr Bent could be worth the money :lol:

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
Hi Philbuk.

Just moved this to the general section to keep things straight, we try and encourage users to list their location within their profile, which is easy to do but not everyone does it. :eek:

I'm from "up - north" so not much chance of a meet-up, unless you are coming to the meeting at Peugeot HQ in Feb.

Rob.

I was thinking about going but I won't have my RCZ by then and seeing all u lucky gits will depress me lol. I have got a Pearl White Mazda 6 :lol:

A

Anonymous

jonker said:

Oh well, I guess someone has to support them :eusa-whistle: . I'm a Man Utd fan for the last 43 years and season ticket holder for 18 years.

:beer:

A

Anonymous

Aberdeen, moved through in 2009 when I landed a job in the Oil and Gas Industry

A

Anonymous

Sydney Australia here. I guess that's a bit far for you all to come for an RCZ meeting. Nice weather here though :dance: so you'll get a chance to test out your air conditioning and the most recent car wash and polish lasts a bit longer :lol:

RCZooM

A

Anonymous

aveiro, portugal !!! nice weather here too, from march to october...eheh
does anyone know, how the rcz´s come to portugal? by train? by boat?
still waiting though...

A

Anonymous

Hart said:
jonker said:

Oh well, I guess someone has to support them :eusa-whistle: . I'm a Man Utd fan for the last 43 years and season ticket holder for 18 years.

:beer:

Just my luck. Sharing the passion of driving an RCZ with a rag. :lol:
Hope next week you see a lot of :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Where are you from ?

I find that not all members post details of their location in the world. You dont expect personal address's but why not indicate yourplace on the planet ?

A

Anonymous

Re: Where are you from ?

A similar thread was run on a different forum to this one. Members copied it, added their details in alphabetical order and pasted it back.

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys/Gals,
In my submission of Sunday 22nd May, on the subject of where everyone is located, I was trying to hint that, it seems that when members enter details on enrolling into the Forum, it doesnt appear that the location section is completed.Im just inquisitive or maybe plain nosey ! !, but friendly., (Crumbs that just about describes our dog ! ! )

A

Anonymous

MEvans said:
Hi Guys/Gals,
In my submission of Sunday 22nd May, on the subject of where everyone is located, I was trying to hint that, it seems that when members enter details on enrolling into the Forum, it doesnt appear that the location section is completed.Im just inquisitive or maybe plain nosey ! !, but friendly., (Crumbs that just about describes our dog ! ! )
That'll teach ya to hint. Go on man say what ya mean and we'll know what ya getting at. :roll:

RCZ1

Reaction score
MEvans said:
Hi Guys/Gals,

I know what you mean but some people are a bit weary of putting their location onto a public forum, such as this. I know it's not house number and street name, but you can't be too careful these days. It's very easy to track down the EXACT house of a person, just by doing a bit of searching on the Internet.