What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Where are they now ?

A

Anonymous

I just happened to be scrolling through the list of members recently, and I couldnt help noticing that 'Old Adversories/ Regular contributors' to the Forum now seem to have vanished from our pages.........................I wonder if our friends have now moved on to other Marques of Transport, or have now simply decided not to take part anymore ! ! eg Where have H12RPO, Paul form Liverpool and Nelliebear now vanished to. Their contributions were always welcome.

Hell...........Im getting very nostalgic.

Mal

RCZ1

Reaction score
Those people you mention are not regularly on line. They tend to dip in and out. There are others who used to be regular contributors but don't post anymore. I often wonder if they are ok. People's circumstances change and often don't have the time to post anymore. I just hope they are keeping well.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Those people you mention are not regularly on line. They tend to dip in and out. There are others who used to be regular contributors but don't post anymore. I often wonder if they are ok. People's circumstances change and often don't have the time to post anymore. I just hope they are keeping well.

Yes I agree with you............................one gets used to seeing comments from certain quarters and when they dry up , you wonder why, but also hope all is well with them.

Mal

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
If I didn't had some time at work, I was not be able to post as much as I do.
Owning an RCZ is a full time job. Enjoying the ride it provides everytime I turn the key. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Most people do hook of when the "new" is gone. :oops:

soundwave5150

Reaction score
I was never an active member though I lurk a lot, but I decided not to post anymore until I actually own an RCZ (getting closer, delayed because of new kitchen :( )

Damn it! I broke my silence.

A

Anonymous

iT'S a Boring Forum Most of the time anyhow.............more and more like a "A brain Washed RCZ CULT" been on here 16 months and i dont know why...... :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
iT'S a Boring Forum Most of the time anyhow.............more and more like a "A brain Washed RCZ CULT" been on here 16 months and i dont know why...... :lol:

If you're not happy Jass, rather than go on and on about it .... just close the door on the way out.....

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
jassyo06 said:

If you're not happy Jass, rather than go on and on about it .... just close the door on the way out.....

As long as you hold my hand D ;) So you up for it :eusa-think: maybe sometime in the early new year.............. ;) ;)

A

Anonymous

David Koresh and the Branch Davidians were my favourite cult!

A

Anonymous

I looked at this post thinking it was going to be about lost singers or actors :crazy:
Cos I'm sure I just saw Tommy Cooper collecting my bin bags :eusa-think: