What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Where are the mechanics

FAT STICKMAN

Reaction score
I view this forum now and again and see so many people asking for advice and receiving none,surely not all rcz owners are hairdressers. Help people if you can its what the forum for. Not just to find out what colour nail polish goes wiht your paintwork.

Pedro

Reaction score
No Comment as I only do nails + fix & service hair dryers! 🤣

Kerr

Reaction score
I've never once asked a question about nail polish.

Can anyone recommend a hair dye for hiding grey hair?

Pedro

Reaction score
I've never once asked a question about nail polish.

Can anyone recommend a hair dye for hiding grey hair?
Try old engine oil from a HDI works great on driveways give it a go let us all know if there is any improvement's

chrismac

Reaction score
I use tyre paint on my hair.

I say hair, more like a worn out doormat. I have lovely nails though.

Pedro

Reaction score
I thought Pedro was a mechanic as has all the answers???
No he is really a spin doctor for bent politicians aka jack of all trades but has been around the block a few times did you hear the one about him changing the main crank oil seal twice in a Ford Sierra & it leaked (owner gave him a used seal!!) so he stripped the engine out again & renewed the seal in the same afternoon & had it running by teatime ! 🤣🤣

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
No he is really a spin doctor for bent politicians aka jack of all trades but has been around the block a few times did you hear the one about him changing the main crank oil seal twice in a Ford Sierra & it leaked (owner gave him a used seal!!) so he stripped the engine out again & renewed the seal in the same afternoon & had it running by teatime ! 🤣🤣
What’s a Sierra? 😉🤣🤣

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
The forum is here to help owners out with issues and to give advice where appropriate but a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and some may give the wrong impression of actually being an expert when actually just being a handyman, previous experience of actually carrying out a particular job or repair is invaluable though.

Pedro

Reaction score
Yes your right I should keep all my Knowledge & experiences to myself in future as per the quote "Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread"

chrismac

Reaction score
Pedro, No need to keep it to yourself. I value your knowledge and experience but I'm sure you understand and agree that before spending hundreds or even thousands of pounds do your research.

Using the excuse "it must be true because it says so on the Internet" is not a valid defence.

DoubleChevron

Reaction score
I've never paid anyone else to work on a car I own. Just for shits and giggles I rang the local poogoe dealer to get a quote on changing the rcz cambelt..... $2200aud is the answer. I can buy the full kit with waterpump on ebay for $218.00aud delivered and fit it myself. I'll give you one guess which option I'm taking :)

seeya,
Shane L.

Flanners

Reaction score
I've never paid anyone else to work on a car I own. Just for shits and giggles I rang the local poogoe dealer to get a quote on changing the rcz cambelt..... $2200aud is the answer. I can buy the full kit with waterpump on ebay for $218.00aud delivered and fit it myself. I'll give you one guess which option I'm taking :)

seeya,
Shane L.
the local Peugeot Dealer?