What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wheels.... what color ????

A

Anonymous

So due to some idiot driving into me one morning i now have some cosmetic damage to one of my alloys (looked like its been kerbed)

As a result of this it now needs refurbished, the wife thinks it's worth changing the color while im at it. :clap:

ive had a quote from my dealer of £240 for all four wheels and i can pick ANY color i want.

im happy with the quote but cant decide on a color, im thinking matt black but i thought i would ask the collective opinion of the forum.

so ladies and gents any ideas ???

Attachments

• CAR SIDE (2).JPG
    CAR SIDE (2).JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 3,735
A

Anonymous

Really blacks your only option barring a different tone of silver,but i wouldnt do matt black, high gloss black would look classy, matt black wheels looks uncared for even when clean.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
How about a dark pearl colour that shines diferently depending on the light?

So most of the time it looks gloss black but when the sun hits it, it shines golds or greens etc

Attachments

• d0ced9f6.jpg
    d0ced9f6.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 3,727
A

Anonymous

a friend has suggested stain black ? :eusa-think: on another note im pricing up an alcantra handbrake gaiter as well to go with the gear stick gaiter as i dot think its been done before.

anthracite does look good though, im looking to make her mine in a way no one else will have :dance:

Jimbrodie1

Reaction score
I have the same Nera Black car and wheels as you and have just had my wheels painted Gloss Black. I think it looks very classy and a little stealth.

Unfortunately it dark and I have done a couple of hundred miles in the last couple of days so it's covered in sh*te at the moment so can't het a pic for you. But there are plenty more on here the same :thumbup:

I've not seen one with Gold wheels which might be interesting :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Unless you are willing to clean your tyre walls on a regular basis I would suggest sticking with what you have
Tyres can look dowdy sandwiched in between the black of the bodywork and the wheel - even after only a short drive. There are products that mitigate this though, I think I saw another thread somewhere...

Tomas_90

Reaction score
This is also one of the more fitting ones i've seen in a while!

A

Anonymous

im going for black and rear window tints to start methinks :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Well my baby is finally in the bodyshop getting her wheels done, pics to follow. Have to have her looking good for the peterborough meet :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Since you have silver arches I think black alloys may look too dark. Silver will match nicely and make the car look more expensive. I think why not pick some fancy silver alloys... they will at least look different from the standard Peugeot ones and make ur car look sparkly.

A

Anonymous

Ive gone for gun metal grey with chrome nut caps and black wheel centercaps with a chrome edge. Should have her back friday, garage thought i was weird this morning when i popped in to check on her, :wtf: really missing my baby :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

I think you have made the correct choice.
I am looking forward to seeing the results.

A

Anonymous

she's home at last, not quite what i though she would turn out like but i think she looks stunning :thumbup:

Attachments

• new wheels.jpg
    new wheels.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 3,442