What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wheel Wrench / Jack???

A

Anonymous

Apologies if already posted elsewhere.....

Is it possible to buy a jack and wheel wrench specifically for the RCZ from Peugeot?

I am off to the South of France in 4 weeks time so need to get my finger out and get something sorted.

A

Anonymous

Yes it must be, as I am collecting a full sized spare wheel , from my Peugeot dealer tomorrow morning and obviously it will require the tools. So yes and if you do not get definitive information tonight, then I shall enquire and get you it tomorrow.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Yes it must be, as I am collecting a full sized spare wheel , from my Peugeot dealer tomorrow morning and obviously it will require the tools. So yes and if you do not get definitive information tonight, then I shall enquire and get you it tomorrow.

If no definitive answer tonight then I would really appreciate any information you can get tomorrow. If available then part numbers would be ideal.

A

Anonymous

Okay Derek

Here goes, the part numbers and prices are as follows:-

PT7603R2 SUPPORT SCREW £4.42
PT7603N6 WHEEL FIX PLATE £1.89
PT671739 WHEEL BRACE £4.22
PT672599 LIFTING JACK £21.22
PT673695 JACK BOX £21.91
VAT @ 20% £10.73
GRAND TOTAL OF £64.39
I would say at this point Derek that the the plate and the screw are what hold the jack box and contents securely in place, if you choose not to get those two items you would need to wedge the jack box in to stop it from sliding around.

Enjoy France :wave:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Is this including the jack case designed to fit inside a full size spare? If so I will probably just get the whole lot.

A

Anonymous

Derek said:
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Is this including the jack case designed to fit inside a full size spare? If so I will probably just get the whole lot.
Yes, they call it a "jack box"

A

Anonymous

Peugeot 308 kit will do the same job.

About £25.00 from most breaker yards.