What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wheel Refurb

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
jc73uk said:
Had my 2 front wheels refurbed last week. Sorry about the first two pics, but I forgot to take pics of my nice new shiny wheels and they are a little dirty now, but look as good as new when washed! Shouldn't be hard to work out the before/after shots

Likey them wheels a lot jc uncommon :cool: how daft where you to kerb them in the first place ;)

Originally kerbed on day 2 or 3 after purchase. How gutted was I! Am extra careful now and would have got them done sooner, but my thinking then was I would probably kerb them again just as quickly. All good now though, and the scratch which someone did on drivers wing mirror is nowhere to be seen :)

A

Anonymous

jc73uk said:
Had my 2 front wheels refurbed last week. Sorry about the first two pics, but I forgot to take pics of my nice new shiny wheels and they are a little dirty now, but look as good as new when washed! Shouldn't be hard to work out the before/after shots
Is that u lurking in picture 3 some serious shine on ur paint :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
jc73uk said:
Is that u lurking in picture 3 some serious shine on ur paint :thumbup:

Looks like some scary bald git... Hang on.. That's me! Was even shinier last weekend :D